GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Animal Crossing won't work fully using AR/Freeloader"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Animal Crossing'.
Wed 29/01/03 at 16:19
Regular
This has just occured to me.
Correct me if you're wrong but the systems work with a disc and a device that plugs into the memory card slot. Well, in Animal Crossing when you visit other people's towns you need two memory cards in the Cube at the same time. But one of the slots is already taken up. Hmmmm....
And what if it can only plug in slot A? Metroid Prime states it only supports cards in Slot A.
Will Datel get even more money by inventing some memory card Hub turning one slot into two? It wouldn't surprise me. And, I dont give a monkeys. I bought a second Cube, an NTSC one and I dont have to put a disc in every time before I play a game.
Well there you go, I'm pretty sure I'm correct about this one for once as well.
Fri 31/01/03 at 18:12
Regular
i can understand when games arnt released over here why people want to import, althought i thought it coming over here was back on.

But surely you MUST have more in your life that you can do, and wait an extra few months for it to be released over here.
Fri 31/01/03 at 20:10
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
somwtimes there is nothing to do like dry periods in the year febuary etc. maybe its just the fact that i can get games which will not be coming out here and for a cheaper price, what more can you want. I was sorely disappointed when they didnt release havestmoon 64 in Europe or Custom Robo too. So no with the freeloader you can play them all. Now if you dont mind me and my fish would like to be alone!
Sat 01/02/03 at 19:18
Regular
AR is the disk thing, Freeloader is a cartridge that you plug into the back of your GC I'm sure. IM SURE OF IT!
Sat 01/02/03 at 19:32
Regular
"thursdayton!"
maddmun wrote:
> AR is the disk thing, Freeloader is a cartridge that you plug into the
> back of your GC I'm sure. IM SURE OF IT!

You're sure wrong. Where would it plug in the back? Both have disc and things that plug into the memory card slot. Fool.
In response to other comments, I got my US cube free. And so what if i'm impatient, it's not your place to complain. And fish are stupid.
Sat 01/02/03 at 20:00
Regular
I thought the freeloader was just a disk u put it in then switch the disks and thats it? wats this about a memory card sized cartridge? :S
Sat 01/02/03 at 21:54
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
nothing it is through swapping disk. so nah! their would not be any probs. and fish are food no matter what you say!
Sat 01/02/03 at 22:00
Regular
Tony_Blair wrote:
> nothing it is through swapping disk. so nah! their would not be any
> probs. and fish are food no matter what you say!

Wat? i didn't understand any of that
Mon 03/02/03 at 18:41
Regular
"CHEESE RACING!!!!!"
i dont want to visit anyone elses town
my mates all say animal crossing sucks anyway (and they all have ps2s so screw them all! ahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha!!!) ahem.
Mon 03/02/03 at 18:49
Regular
Well if it comes too it we can send memory cards to other people on here, hahaha. just a thought........just a thought :P hehe
Tue 04/02/03 at 15:56
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Tony_Blair wrote:
> nothing it is through swapping disk. so nah! their would not be any
> probs. and fish are food no matter what you say!

heh heh... fool.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.