GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Animal Crossing won't work fully using AR/Freeloader"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Animal Crossing'.
Wed 29/01/03 at 16:19
Regular
This has just occured to me.
Correct me if you're wrong but the systems work with a disc and a device that plugs into the memory card slot. Well, in Animal Crossing when you visit other people's towns you need two memory cards in the Cube at the same time. But one of the slots is already taken up. Hmmmm....
And what if it can only plug in slot A? Metroid Prime states it only supports cards in Slot A.
Will Datel get even more money by inventing some memory card Hub turning one slot into two? It wouldn't surprise me. And, I dont give a monkeys. I bought a second Cube, an NTSC one and I dont have to put a disc in every time before I play a game.
Well there you go, I'm pretty sure I'm correct about this one for once as well.
Tue 04/02/03 at 16:54
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I thought so.
Tue 04/02/03 at 16:46
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Sorry I messed that up.
When I wrote Freeloader, read Action Replay.
And you only need the disk for the freeloader.
Tue 04/02/03 at 16:43
Regular
"bit of a brain"
You put in the Freeloader memory cardtridge into SLot A or B, and put in the disk. You turn on your GC, go through the menu screens, and change disks when you are prompted. You NTSC game should then load up, and you hvae to keep the Freeloader memory cartridge plugged in.
It is the same with the Action Replay.
Tue 04/02/03 at 16:42
Regular
The card's only for the Action Replay, it's too save all your cheat codes on.
Tue 04/02/03 at 16:39
Regular
It does have a card

They said so
Tue 04/02/03 at 16:38
Regular
Heh same with me, they just casually mesiond it on here and i was like "wtf??! i neevr heard of that bit b4." so which is it? memory card and disk or just disk?
Tue 04/02/03 at 16:21
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Im pretty sure that the Freeloader only uses a disc, ive never heard of a memory card bit.
Tue 04/02/03 at 15:56
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Tony_Blair wrote:
> nothing it is through swapping disk. so nah! their would not be any
> probs. and fish are food no matter what you say!

heh heh... fool.
Mon 03/02/03 at 18:49
Regular
Well if it comes too it we can send memory cards to other people on here, hahaha. just a thought........just a thought :P hehe
Mon 03/02/03 at 18:41
Regular
"CHEESE RACING!!!!!"
i dont want to visit anyone elses town
my mates all say animal crossing sucks anyway (and they all have ps2s so screw them all! ahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha!!!) ahem.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.