GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your Favourite Video Games Character (Boy & Mostly Girl)!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/01/02 at 01:09
Regular
So which is ur babe like some say or ur coolest heroe, mines Snake from metal gear and Tina(Silver Clothes)from Dead Or Alive2
Sat 19/01/02 at 00:46
mandatare wrote:
> i posted this topic first
look below this topic and you will see

oh yeah u have u did best babe i didn't see that but this was also male characters and al characters in general
Fri 18/01/02 at 22:24
Regular
It usually changes with every Nintendo games I play but at the moment it's Samus from Metroid.

She, along with her grappling beam and rolling skills, rules!
Pity that she'll be wasted on the Gamecube version - most of the time, you won't even be able to see her!
Fri 18/01/02 at 22:18
Regular
"Wasting away"
neomatrix wrote:
oh and Jill Valentine theres too many lol

Jill Valentines character, the one who played her in the FMV sequences was a babe. Nuff said.
Fri 18/01/02 at 22:17
Regular
Dav1d wrote:
> With certain moves in DOA2 you can get to see the women's white linnen panties.

On Mario games if you angle the camera correctly then you can see up Mario's trousers........umm so umm Chun Li yeah phwooaaaaaaaarrrrrrr.
Fri 18/01/02 at 22:16
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
i posted this topic first
look below this topic and you will see
Fri 18/01/02 at 22:15
Regular
With certain moves in DOA2 you can get to see the women's white linnen panties.
Fri 18/01/02 at 22:12
Regular
yet again i shall say OH DEAR GOD
Fri 18/01/02 at 22:04
yo chris i'm gonna pretend u didn't say that
Fri 18/01/02 at 21:35
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Did I really write that much about Keen? Damnit..I'm off to play it again, never did complete Keen 5..
Fri 18/01/02 at 21:33
HARRY POTTER RULEZ!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.