GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your Favourite Video Games Character (Boy & Mostly Girl)!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/01/02 at 01:09
Regular
So which is ur babe like some say or ur coolest heroe, mines Snake from metal gear and Tina(Silver Clothes)from Dead Or Alive2
Fri 18/01/02 at 01:09
So which is ur babe like some say or ur coolest heroe, mines Snake from metal gear and Tina(Silver Clothes)from Dead Or Alive2
Fri 18/01/02 at 01:10
oh and Jill Valentine theres too many lol
Fri 18/01/02 at 02:08
Regular
"That's right!"
Duke Nukem was the man
Fri 18/01/02 at 19:06
Regular
"Whatever!"
Donkey Kong rules!!
Fri 18/01/02 at 20:11
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Commander Keen owns you all..
Fri 18/01/02 at 20:17
Whos Commander Keen?
Fri 18/01/02 at 20:17
Regular
""
GOBBO! and ummmmm the mice in chu-chu rocket!
Fri 18/01/02 at 20:25
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Activision have released a game boy version, I think...hate the artwork, far rather keep keen as the pixellated little 8 year old I've always known. Lifted from a site with a stupid about of info about the game:

"Billy Blaze(his real name) is a 8 year old kid genius who defends the universe from the scum of the galaxy, hence the alias. Commander Keen. His IQ is 314, which is 1 less than his enemy, Mortimer McMire whose IQ is 315.

Note: Keen's IQ is the beginning of the value of pi, which is 3.14"

Good consistant storyline too:
"- Keens Parents and bro die and Keen goes to live with his Poor aunt.
NOTE: This story will not have anything to do with future stories. The deaths are just temporary."

First released on December 14, 1990...And I really shouldn't know any of this, so I'll shut up now. Should something possess you to want to find out more, tryhttp://www.fortunecity.com/underworld/goblins/658/ ..and find me on MSN to get downloads of the games if you want them, only a few hundred kilobytes each.
Fri 18/01/02 at 21:33
HARRY POTTER RULEZ!!!
Fri 18/01/02 at 21:35
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Did I really write that much about Keen? Damnit..I'm off to play it again, never did complete Keen 5..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.