GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Favorite bands"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/01/02 at 23:22
Regular
We all have one. One band/group/single artist whose music we never tire of hearing.

So who is yours?

Answer honestly now!

We won't make fun of you if you were sad steps split up (ha ha)

to start off with my favorite group are PPK. Resurection is my absolutly favorite song at the moment.

Also, don't just go on about spam in this topic.

Its late and we need to do somthing no console related here. Hopefully to lighten the mood.

hopefully.
Tue 22/01/02 at 17:24
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
The bubblegum pop-punk bands are just getting more radio friendly and corporate by the day...

At least some bands that have been accused of 'selling out' (ie. Offspring and NOFX) are putting something back into the punk scene.

(Dexter Holland - Offspring made the 'Nitro Records' company, and signed the now legendary AFI, and Fat Mike of NOFX has Fat Wreck Chords with many great bands like Zero-Down, Good Riddance, Sick of it All, etc.)

so at least these bands are actually doing something for the punk world...
Mon 21/01/02 at 21:10
I agree tittawell. Offsprings and greendays earlier albmns were great. Conspiracy of one was terrible. I dont care what anyone says BLINK 182 SUCK!!!!! who plays a guitar with one pick up? he's sooooo goood!!!
Mon 21/01/02 at 21:07
Regular
"WWJD"
Feeder, Blink182 and Green Day there all good probably Blink182 the least
Mon 21/01/02 at 20:59
Regular
Each to their own

can i break your head?
Mon 21/01/02 at 20:58
Regular
grapo2001 wrote:
> Whats the craze with pop-punk it sucks! I hate bands like sum 41, new found
> glory etc. Bring back legends like Offspring, greenday etc

Offspring puuuuuuurlease, Smash yeah that was good but none of the rest, anyway they are far too old now to be making punk music.

As for Greenday, Warning was abysmal, if they went back too the days of Dookie and 24/7 smoothed out etc etc then great but their recent stuff has been crap.
Mon 21/01/02 at 20:55
Whats the craze with pop-punk it sucks! I hate bands like sum 41, new found glory etc. Bring back legends like Offspring, greenday etc
Mon 21/01/02 at 20:53
Regular
Pitchshifter
NOFX
Lit
Greenday
American Hi-Fi
Nirvana
Alkaline Trio
Fenix TX
Mon 21/01/02 at 20:51
Regular
TweetieBird wrote:

Who me? What you on about Mystique?

Doesnt matter
Mon 21/01/02 at 20:44
Regular
"  "
Blink 182
Jimmy Eat World
Sum41
New Found Glory
Less Than Jake
System Of A Down
Mon 21/01/02 at 20:40
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> Monkey Of War wrote:
> They can't be worse than Slipknot...(reply if you
> want to know what Corey did at

Heh, are you talking about the time he...
> *ahemd* and chukced it at the crowd?

Yes, I am. I see that you're well informed on the word on the street. Good man.

Slipknot suck.

I couldn't agree more. Slipknot are testesterone-driven, pre-Maddonas who think that by singing about something controversial (death, sex), that they are going to get some backing and some decent sales. I was listening to an interview with them yesterday, and they claimed that they sing it because children need to here these things. My a**e!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.