GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Famous people you know/live near..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/01/03 at 22:57
Regular
Lets see who has any famous contacts or just lives near to someone...

I'll go by distance order of the people near me:

One of the S Club Juniors lives around the corner to me, when I say around the corner, I mean it! She lives VERY close!

Another of the S Club Juniors used to goto my school, she was in year 9 when she left but I can claim to have seen her walking around!

Alex Sibley lives about a 5 minute drive away from me, I go past his house all the time! It's rather large!

Jo Omera from S Club lives about 15 mins away from me...

There's probably more seeing as this area around here is such a 'star-studded' area...

I don't know anyone famous though...
Mon 03/02/03 at 18:42
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
But you see, I am the best. I am actually friends with one of the most respected sportsperson in the UK, possibly even the Southern Hemisphere.

So nar.
Mon 03/02/03 at 18:25
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I thought it was that you went Kiting with Pete Macarthy and became his children.
Mon 03/02/03 at 18:15
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
Clearly. Because you fancy him.

I also once went Kiting in Brighton with Pete Mcarthy and his children.
Mon 03/02/03 at 18:08
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Clearly I'm just jealous.
Mon 03/02/03 at 18:07
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
It plainly isn't.
Mon 03/02/03 at 18:00
Regular
"bit of a brain"
That's all lies.
Keanu.
Sun 02/02/03 at 17:45
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
I used to live around the corner from the French Policeman guy from Allo Allo! My Mum worked with Sally Gunnel and I met her a couple of times (Sally Gunnel, not my Mum)
I used to see Danny Baker and Jo Brand quite a lot.
I saw Keanu Reaves once. At glastonbury. His band were playing. They are called Dogstar. He plays Bass. OK I suppose.

*runs*
Sun 02/02/03 at 17:27
Regular
i dunno where but ian wright lives in warlingham (i think) and i live in caterham thisd is in surrey in england for those of u who dont know, so thats only about 5-10 mins away from me
Sun 02/02/03 at 16:57
my nan used to be b'mates with billy conley's sister when they were at school! she's sed alot of famous people she used to know, but they are people i've never heard of, useualy she just points at em when they come on t.v, mainly the ones who have lived in glasgow at some point, lol
Sun 02/02/03 at 12:02
Regular
"Max Power"
the england parolimpic swimming coach used to live next door to me. i kept kicking my football over when i was young. they were really nice.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.