GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OK Pro Evo players....read in"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/01/02 at 16:12
Regular
Ok people......If u've got Pro Evo and u've started a master league i would like the following information for my site.....

Who is in ur team?
What r there positons?
What formation do u play?
What is ur biggest win: who against?
Most goals for a individual in a season and who that player is?
Most assist for an individual:who that player is?

Alll ur info will go on my site for all to see :)
And u will make me happy:)

www.geocities.com/natbuc1/index
Sun 20/01/02 at 14:06
My team is London (Arsenal)
GK Buffon
LB Roberto Carlos
RB Thuram
CB Adams
CB Stomper
LM Rivaldo
CM Totti
CM Viera
RM Beckham
CF Henry
CF Nunu Gomes

Most goals: Henry 53
Most assists: Totti 67
Highest win: beating Newcastle 7:1
Sat 19/01/02 at 18:03
Regular
"  "
Due to limited web space teams will no longer be displayed in the format they were. Only team of the week will be displayed in the old format. 144's team will appear as team of the week as will bleeders. Anyone else who has posted will have their teams and records appeared in a list rather than the pitch mode. Sorry if this causes any upset (LOL) but if u post, ur team will end up on the site and u will be team of the week one week. hope this is clear. www.playstationworld.vze.com any questons just email me from the site. :)
Sat 19/01/02 at 14:19
Regular
"round the outside"
REAL MADRID

GK.Chalivert
CB.stam
LB.nesta
RB.thuram
DH.veron
DH.zanetti
RM.beckham
LM.rivaldo
OH.figo
RCF.samuel
LCF.ronaldo

GOALS=SAMUEL-110
ASSISTS-?
BIGGEST WIN=REAL MADRID 32-0 MUNCHICH
Sat 19/01/02 at 10:55
need help my pro evo file has currupted what shall i do??????
Sat 19/01/02 at 10:46
Regular
Oh Right i get you now thanks 144, so what teams does players we all know play for?
Fri 18/01/02 at 21:14
Regular
Scott Giles wrote:

>What do you mean?

I mean that whatever team you pick when you begin a new game in Master League mode you'll get the same crap players, that is players like Castello and Baroja and the rest of the squad, you wont get the original players of a club like when you play with the the teams in Match mode or any other mode.
Fri 18/01/02 at 21:05
Regular
Scott Giles wrote>
144 wrote> Scott Giles wrote:
> Hey you know when you do a master league, how come you get created players? I
> selected Man United and all these players that don't play for Man United are
> there. Help!

>Any team you select will have the exact same players you found you have to play through season mode to be able to buy better players.

What do you mean?
Fri 18/01/02 at 20:35
Regular
"  "
new url its www.ps2world.vze.com
Fri 18/01/02 at 16:45
Regular
"  "
so what do u think to the site asher.....The new address is

www.ps2world.vze.com
Fri 18/01/02 at 13:41
Regular
"  "
i won't be on for a couple of hours now so if u posted ur team it won't be on for a while....but don't worry...i aint forgot about u.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.