GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OK Pro Evo players....read in"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/01/02 at 16:12
Regular
Ok people......If u've got Pro Evo and u've started a master league i would like the following information for my site.....

Who is in ur team?
What r there positons?
What formation do u play?
What is ur biggest win: who against?
Most goals for a individual in a season and who that player is?
Most assist for an individual:who that player is?

Alll ur info will go on my site for all to see :)
And u will make me happy:)

www.geocities.com/natbuc1/index
Sat 26/01/02 at 00:20
here's mine

GK - Frey
DL - Roberto Carlos
DR - Hofland
DC - Samuel
DMC - Viera
ML - Giggs
MR - Figo
MC - Nakata
AMC - Riquelme
FC - Saviola
FC - Ronaldinho
Fri 25/01/02 at 09:38
Regular
"  "
yup...got it....will be on soon in the hints section :)
Thu 24/01/02 at 23:46
Regular
natbuc: just post it in the reviews section for time being m8

cheers, all done
Thu 24/01/02 at 16:51
Regular
"  "
Speed wrote:
> dont know where to post it on your site...

just post it in the reviews section for time being m8
Thu 24/01/02 at 16:25
Regular
Here's my team...Havnt played it in a while though...

GK: Toldo
DF: Nesta
DF: Stam
DF: Tristar
DM: Roy Keane
MC: Veron
ML: Rob Carlos
MR: Gomincha
AM: Maradona
SC: Pele
SC: Shevchenko

Subs: Owen, Ronaldo, Saviola, Thurame, Platini, Overmars.
Thu 24/01/02 at 15:49
Regular
dont know where to post it on your site...
Thu 24/01/02 at 15:33
Regular
okay i post that message on your website...
as for the best footie game ever? hmmm... the psOne version called ISS Pro Evolution 2 would put up a pretty good fight. Okay its slower on the 32-bit console, graphics arent as good, and the commentary is just as bad... but once u get used to it though, its great. the game is a bit more technical i think. It depends which u prefer.. i like holding possession nicely and waiting for opportunites and getting the opposite team frustrated, rather than some gamers who like to hit the run button on every other second playing that fast-paced ping-pong style up-and-down-the-field football. Pro Evo 2 on psone isnt as popular, because in general ppl found it difficult to play. Its probably toward more experienced gamers of the series, where as Pro evolution soccer is for all types of gamers.
Anyway, both great games.. good in their own way.
Mon 21/01/02 at 09:43
Regular
"  "
true....if u wanna post that on my site then u can...we could have a big debate.....woo..the joys of being a webmaster *cough*
Sun 20/01/02 at 20:51
Regular
I learned from the orignal Pro Evo that buying all the BEST players in the world to make a Master League Team isnt really that much fun... whats the point? It gets boring.
Its way better trying to make the original teams that are playing today - at least they have weaknesses making it more challenging. Plus it feels more like the team you are playing with - i mean aresenal with rivaldo, ronaldo, michael owen and stam?? doesnt seem right.
In two player master league mode you'll end up playing your mate who has pretty much the same team as you!!

Anyway, where is your quality opposition in master league after you've brought everyone??
Sun 20/01/02 at 14:17
I like the site, looking good already and could be great if you and Mr M update it often and keep improving it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.