GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who is your favourite user?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/01/03 at 21:05
Regular
It can be anyone new or old.. and say why you likeliked them. I just think it would be good to see some old names on here and reminisce.
Thu 30/01/03 at 23:21
Regular
":Þ"
i like micro chips cu, both our names r basted on food, and SHEEPY because i think he/she was here when i signed up on a different account years ago (unless that was someone else) and well i sorta got used to his/her messages! *sniff* who loves me??!!
Thu 30/01/03 at 22:05
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Hey! I am not a user! :D
Thu 30/01/03 at 22:02
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
DW wrote:
> *Coughs*

---

*Gives Pyriton (sp?)*
Thu 30/01/03 at 22:01
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Idlewild wrote:
> He play's the Wenchmbile...

---

gerrid will not be happu.

You mispelt Wenchmobile. Cursedness shall come upon you like a plague of eleventy-three fish.
Thu 30/01/03 at 21:50
Regular
*Coughs*
Thu 30/01/03 at 21:47
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Oh yea Microchips and AJ are cool. But so are like 5billion other people so.....
Thu 30/01/03 at 21:45
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I'd have to think about this.

Gerrid/AJ/Bonafide(PK! :D)/Rickoss

Many others though
Thu 30/01/03 at 21:43
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Ms NY wrote:
> Monkey_man because he always has something good to look at! Drunk Cow,
> love the stories!
> Plenty more, but my memory's bad hence the tagline..! :)

WOOOH! You rule Ms NY!!!!

"adds Ms NY to favorite users list"

:-0
Thu 30/01/03 at 21:42
Regular
"Beaten with sticks"
It would definately have to be Gerrid and probably Kyz22 as well. Both cool but Gerrid kinda didn't really have a go at me when that whole Harry Potter story got posted on my account by my Bro. Not that anyone believed that :@ (I killed him :-D) However Kyle is really cool and I talk to him on MSN a lot so there we go...
Thu 30/01/03 at 21:42
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
My favorite user is you Fonzie.......or should I say FLUDD....or ryan.:-o

I have no real favorite user though. Maybe the user that likes cheese.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.