GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Backstage Interviews"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/01/02 at 09:55
Regular
An important part of gauging how succesful a wrestler should be, depends on how good an interview he can give and how well he delivers the amusing backstage skits which break up the action. This has been something so far over-looked in our CAW division. So this topic is here to allow you to get your wrestler 'over' and help the writers decide who should win CAW matches a bit better. Unlike the WWF we, here have unlimited mic time...so if your wrestler has something to say. Then say it...
Anyway i'll set the ball rolling

Michael Cole is standing backstage, waiting patiently outside of the Cong Man's dressing room as the camera switches on, Cole hasn't realised and stands there looking gormless. 'Michael?!?' ecxlaims Jim Ross from the commentary positon as The King rolls around in hysterics. Michael Cole nearly jumps out of his skin as he realises the camera is on "Erm, yes, hi JR, I'm stood outside the dressing room of one of the leading lights of the new CAW division, The Cong Man!

The drssing room door opens and out comes The Cong Man, dressed from head to toe in a fancy dress gorilla's outfit,the same outfit he wears in the ring! He is also carrying a steel chair, which he sets in the floor next to Michael Cole before sitting down on it, so that Michael Cole has to perform the entire interview stooped down.

"So, Cong.." Cong cuts him off "Oooooooh oooooh aaaaah aaaah". "Sorry, Mr. Cong, this week hasn't been a great one for you. You narrowly missed out on both the CAW Tag Team titles, with Hawk and you missed out on the chance of being the first ever CAW champion in the rumble..." Cong begins jumping up and down making angry noises before grabbing the chair he was sat on and waffling Michael Cole over the head.
Cong runs off...
Fri 01/02/02 at 21:37
Regular
"..."
Hello all, we're still here at Burnout, where in light of the controversial end to tonights CAW Crazy match. Sharmeil Sullivan has caught up with the referee of that match-up Teddy Long backstage!

SS: Teddy, you just disqualified Kid Rock in the CAW Crazy match, despite Commisioner Reaver making it a no DQ match! What do you have to say?

TL: Sharmeil, it was an honest mistake. I was being distracted by all the activity around the ring and momentarily forgot that it was an no DQ match.

SS: So will you be reversing the decision?

TL: No, my decision stands. Reaver won the match and I see it as a victory for law and order here at burnout.

Later that night a camera in the parking lot picks out Teddy Long preparing to go home. The camera zooms in and we see that Teddy is talking to a man in a long hooded coat. We see money change hands. Teddy Long gets into his car and drives off. The shadowy figure walks closer to where the camera is hidden and stands with his arms folded. The camera pans down slightly and between the bottom of the figures long coat and the top of his boots we can see what looks like fur.

*scene fades out*
Sat 19/01/02 at 00:16
Regular
"WWJD"
Longys music hits "INSONIA!" Longy walks down the ring micro phone in hand the crowd going wild "ive been listen to STD talking all this rubbish youve got about as much chance of winning a belt as me losing the heavy weight title and thats not a very good chance. I will galdley kick anyones behind who dares to challenge me. Are you game!?!"

Longy walks out of the ring
Fri 18/01/02 at 23:58
Regular
"I like cheese"
"Hey, Kane (Scott)!" HHH (Ant) calls.

"Yeah?"

"Remember, your match with Taker isn't at Burnout!! It's next week, the last week before Burnout! BUT, if Taker beats Benoit tomorrow, then he will be challenging for the WWF Forum Title in the HIAC Match!"

"Ahhh, right I see."

"But, as you said, you have a Cage match with him next week. And I have something extra special planned..."
Fri 18/01/02 at 23:57
Regular
"I like cheese"
"Hey, Kane (Scott)!" HHH (Ant) calls.

"Yeah?"

"Remember, your match with Taker isn't at Burnout!! It's next week, the last week before Burnout! BUT, if Taker beats Benoit tomorrow, then he will be challenging for the WWF Forum Title in the HIAC Match!"

"Ahhh, right I see."

"But, as you said, you have a Cage match with him next week. And I have something extra special planned..."
Fri 18/01/02 at 23:17
Regular
"..."
The Cong Man is sat in a bar and is obviously a little bit drunk. (Which is an extremely funny sight for a man in a gorilla suit). Whne Hawk(AfroJoe) suddenly bursts through the door.
"Cong, come on buddy we've got work do to!"
"ooooh ooooh aaah aahhsssssh" The cong man slurrs...
Hawk drags the Cong Man out of the bar.
Fri 18/01/02 at 20:53
Regular
Out storms Kane from his Locker room and in quite a rush it would seem.

It looks like Kane wants a word with Triple H.

Kane goes in and talks with Triple HHH: "Nice work there Triple H on getting my half disgusting brother.

Triple H answers back " Yes well I Am The Game! and i gave Taker some Pain!

Kane: "Now their is something i want to talk to you about, its about my match with Taker at Burnout...

JR and The King look onto the Titan Tron to see if they will hear what Kane and Triple H are up to, but the camara turns to an interview with some other superstars!

Wonder what Triple H and Kane are planning for Kane vs Taker at Burnout?
Fri 18/01/02 at 20:16
Regular
"Where's SR?"
Lillian Garcia: So Psychiatrist, you recently made your debut in WWFF. Why did you decide to become a wrestler here.

Psychiatrist: As you probably now in my field of psychiatry I am world renouned. I am the greatest psychiatrist, but that has it's problems. My work is too easy and unrewarding. All I get is having to treat people with a fear of the colour green, people with claustrophobia and the criminally insane. I sat down and thought what is the craziest and sickest thing in the world that needs my help.
Do you know what the answer is huh Lillian?.

Lillian Garcia: Um er no.

Psychiatrist: I'll tell you. WRESTLING!! A place where people with clear mental disorders fight and ar eencouraged by a twisted crowd, needs my help. In the ring I will find their problems and destroy it, even if it means destroying my opponent.

Lillian Garcia: OK

Psychiatrist: Are you mocking me?

Psychiatrist pushes Lillian Garcia over and storms off.
Fri 18/01/02 at 18:42
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Hawk is walking towards his locker room in the backstage area when he is approached by Kevin Kelly.

"Hawk!" Kevin Kelly starts... but hew is interupted by Hawk.

"No Kevin! Let me ask you a question. Do you like your job?"

"Errr, yes," Kevin kelly says to him. "Why?" he adds.

"You tell me!" Hawk demands of him.

"I like to work for the WW...." Hawk interupts him again.

"Work for the WWF! Work for the WWF! You do crap all for the WWF!!! You sit around asking questions and get paid for it! You don't do a tenth of what us wrestlers do. Anyway, what you were going to ask was, How do you feel about you and Cong Man as a Tag Team, weren't you?

"Y - Ye - Yes," stutters Kevin.

"Well I think we can survive as a Tag Team in the Tag ranks. That last match was a fluke when we lost our chance to become the Tag Team Champions! Our opponents just got lucky... we could kick them about any day. We're bigger, stronger, more athletic and can work better as a team, like I said, they just got lucky!"

Hawk pushes the microphone into Kelly's chest and walks off looking for his partner, Cong Man.
Fri 18/01/02 at 15:44
Regular
"I like cheese"
Undertaker (Jetster) walks backstage, as Kevin Kelly rushes up to him.

"Undertaker (Jetster), you've already gone and turned on your own brother Kane (BBS Scotty) and ruined your victorious tag team, and now you destroy Triple H (Ant), putting him out of the HIAC match at Burnout?? Why??"

"Well-"

WHAM!! From behind, Triple H (Ant) knocks him down, viciously stomping on him. He picks him up, oh no, not on the concrete!! PEDIGREE!!

"Yeah! HHH celebrates, "How'd you like that? And you've got more punishment to come, in the Cage match with your brother next week!"
Fri 18/01/02 at 15:09
Regular
"pro evo fan"
coach is stood outside BOOKER T's looker room waiting,

coach goes on to say "in a few seconds we will be hearing from one member of the new tag team formed by booker t and rikishi"

from inside the looker room comes a noise , coach looks surprised at the door way of booker t looker room "PPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPP"

RIKISHI walks out the looker room laughting at coach,
and says to coach "CAN YOU DIG THAT"

then BOOKER T staggers out holding his nose and caugthing.

coach goes on to say"BOOKER people are saying that both you and RIKISHI will not beable to get along inside the ring,wat do you think?"

BOOKER REPLYS "me and RIKISHI will get along and we will leave the PPV no:1 contenders,me and THE BIG MAN have never been a team before but at the up coming PPV BURNOUT we will be the number 1 team there is"

coach goes on to say2 wat do you think about gran master sexy and scotty too hotty?, there former team mates with RIKISHI,do you think RIKISHI will beable to keep his word and not hiold anything back agaisnt these to men?"

"ive got no question about it,RIKISHI, wont hold anything back against all 4 men in the ring,hes got alot to give and he will give his all".

coach says "thanxs for your time BOOKER T,and GOOD LUCK"

"good luck,GOOD LUCK,we dont need good luck,CAN YOU DIG THAT SUKA!"

BOOKER T heads off down towards the toilet area.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.