GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Are left handed people better at PS2 games ?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/01/02 at 09:47
Regular
This should get you all arguing, my mate (left handed same as me) reckons we have an advantage as our hand/eye co-ordination with our left hand is better than right handed people. Therefore giving us better control over the joystick/directional pad.
Anyone can press fire/accelerate etc no problem.
Does he have a point ? - I think not, you only have to look at my Tricky scores.
Thu 17/01/02 at 11:14
I'm left handed, I know I'm more intelligent and a much better artist than any right handers, but I think that righties are just as good at computer games as lefties.

But we're better in bed.
Thu 17/01/02 at 10:43
Regular
"WWJD"
i disagree i am right handed and i don't see the differents right handeds are just as good
Thu 17/01/02 at 10:11
Regular
I'm left handed and so I agree plus I think that the way joypads are made is just for people like us, I mean the Direction pad is on the left which helps when controling your charachter better, imagine what a disater if suddenly that was to change to the right.
Thu 17/01/02 at 09:47
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
This should get you all arguing, my mate (left handed same as me) reckons we have an advantage as our hand/eye co-ordination with our left hand is better than right handed people. Therefore giving us better control over the joystick/directional pad.
Anyone can press fire/accelerate etc no problem.
Does he have a point ? - I think not, you only have to look at my Tricky scores.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.