GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Metroid Prime-great, but is it as good as ravenblade could have been?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metroid Prime'.
Fri 31/01/03 at 13:03
Regular
I'm not saying that Metroid isn't a brilliant game, because it obviously is, but when Retro were developing 3 other games which all got cut why did Metroid survive when the screen shots of Ravenblade looked absolutely stunning and M.P's looked pretty poor?
And after Metroid, does anyone know if Ravenblade is going to be continued or will it never see the light of day, which would be a real shame.
Fri 31/01/03 at 16:10
Regular
"Marmighty man"
Maybe, but Metroid's were pretty paphetic as well
Fri 31/01/03 at 16:06
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Raven Blade's demo videos were done in FMV, and they weren't anything like the real game.

The real game shots were grainy, discoloured, slow and just crap really.
Fri 31/01/03 at 15:38
Regular
"Marmighty man"
There's nothing wrong with swords, sorcery or beards, I own several
Fri 31/01/03 at 14:06
Regular
Ravenblade was that swords and sorcery beard fest.

I highly doubt it would have been better than Metroid.
Fri 31/01/03 at 14:00
Regular
What the heck is ravenblade.
Fri 31/01/03 at 13:03
Regular
"Marmighty man"
I'm not saying that Metroid isn't a brilliant game, because it obviously is, but when Retro were developing 3 other games which all got cut why did Metroid survive when the screen shots of Ravenblade looked absolutely stunning and M.P's looked pretty poor?
And after Metroid, does anyone know if Ravenblade is going to be continued or will it never see the light of day, which would be a real shame.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.