GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HA HA"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/01/02 at 21:49
Regular
Just had to say this. Think about it.

Salevaa spent 30 odd days trying to persuade us that he was someone else. He set-up a new MSN account under a false name, lied about everything about him, then still expected us to like him. He got his GADs delivered to his parents house and suddenly, over night turned into a good writer. Coincidence, considering Shaneo and Firebalt were known cheaters? I think not.

He then expected us all to still be his friend and posted about "The Truth", right after e-mailing Ali. The thing I find the most funny though, is that he e-mailed Ali about being bullied on the forums, how people were saying he is Shaneo. Ali, then went to the trouble of discovering they were different people because of is false name and different address. Little did he know the whole truth.

So, for annoying Ali and lying, Salevaa was banned. After repeatedly cheating and lying, Shaneo was banned. After cheating, Firebalt was banned. So I ask, when it Shaneo going to return?
Thu 17/01/02 at 16:42
Regular
"Wasting away"
†hë_Çøñg_Mðñ wrote:
Sounds like a bit of a soft punishment...as he can always
get his skull fixed and buy a new computer...

Not really. Once I've finished with him, it won't be that easy to fix ;-)
Thu 17/01/02 at 10:51
Regular
"..."
Mr. Nice Guy wrote:
> I know how to ban him. Just, go around his house with a baseball bat, smash his
> skull in, smash his computer in. Go around all his relatives and do the same,
> but let him live just so he can realise how much we love him.

Sounds like a bit of a soft punishment...as he can always get his skull fixed and buy a new computer...
Thu 17/01/02 at 08:24
Regular
"Wasting away"
I know how to ban him. Just, go around his house with a baseball bat, smash his skull in, smash his computer in. Go around all his relatives and do the same, but let him live just so he can realise how much we love him.
Thu 17/01/02 at 08:16
Regular
Was that a HINT HINT I'm someone else type of comment? ;-)

Meh, Shaun'll be back. Seeing as computer folk have informed me it's impossible to ban him - permanently.
Thu 17/01/02 at 03:51
Regular
"maximum homerdrive"
hate people who just re-register under a different name. :)
Wed 16/01/02 at 23:19
Regular
"..."
Stryke wrote:
> It's definitely when, not if. Unless Sr find a way of banning his ISP from
> joining, or somesuch computer type matter.

Unfortunately we live in an age of dynamically allocated ISPs...making it virtually impossible to ban anyone from anything...
Wed 16/01/02 at 22:28
Regular
"Wasting away"
My damn dirty MSN ain't working. Grrrrr, I should be online but I just can't send messages. Stupid Bill Gates.
Wed 16/01/02 at 22:17
Regular
"You've upset me"
THIS message is spoken not slurred, despite the sudden dissappearence of all the vodka...
Wed 16/01/02 at 22:10
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I think if SR seen this as a serious threat they would do more to prevent something like this happening before.
Wed 16/01/02 at 22:09
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Or he can lie saying his brother/sister uses the other names

This message was stirred not shaken

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.