GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HA HA"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/01/02 at 21:49
Regular
Just had to say this. Think about it.

Salevaa spent 30 odd days trying to persuade us that he was someone else. He set-up a new MSN account under a false name, lied about everything about him, then still expected us to like him. He got his GADs delivered to his parents house and suddenly, over night turned into a good writer. Coincidence, considering Shaneo and Firebalt were known cheaters? I think not.

He then expected us all to still be his friend and posted about "The Truth", right after e-mailing Ali. The thing I find the most funny though, is that he e-mailed Ali about being bullied on the forums, how people were saying he is Shaneo. Ali, then went to the trouble of discovering they were different people because of is false name and different address. Little did he know the whole truth.

So, for annoying Ali and lying, Salevaa was banned. After repeatedly cheating and lying, Shaneo was banned. After cheating, Firebalt was banned. So I ask, when it Shaneo going to return?
Wed 16/01/02 at 21:49
Regular
"Wasting away"
Just had to say this. Think about it.

Salevaa spent 30 odd days trying to persuade us that he was someone else. He set-up a new MSN account under a false name, lied about everything about him, then still expected us to like him. He got his GADs delivered to his parents house and suddenly, over night turned into a good writer. Coincidence, considering Shaneo and Firebalt were known cheaters? I think not.

He then expected us all to still be his friend and posted about "The Truth", right after e-mailing Ali. The thing I find the most funny though, is that he e-mailed Ali about being bullied on the forums, how people were saying he is Shaneo. Ali, then went to the trouble of discovering they were different people because of is false name and different address. Little did he know the whole truth.

So, for annoying Ali and lying, Salevaa was banned. After repeatedly cheating and lying, Shaneo was banned. After cheating, Firebalt was banned. So I ask, when it Shaneo going to return?
Wed 16/01/02 at 21:52
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
I quite liked Shaneo... not sure about those other 2 chaps though...

Sonic
Wed 16/01/02 at 21:52
Regular
I bet he's back already, just look out for a newbie winning stupid amounts of GADs.
Wed 16/01/02 at 21:56
"slightlyshortertagl"
i have no idea who these peopel are so from me:

NO COMMENT

‘I didn’t lie, I just omitted certain truths’©
Wed 16/01/02 at 21:56
Regular
It's definitely when, not if. Unless Sr find a way of banning his ISP from joining, or somesuch computer type matter.
Wed 16/01/02 at 21:58
Regular
"Wasting away"
Stryke wrote:
It's definitely when, not if. Unless Sr find a way of banning his ISP from joining, or somesuch computer type matter.

I hope not. He's on freeserve, I'd be screwed.
Wed 16/01/02 at 21:58
"slightlyshortertagl"
SR MUST have the ability to detect cookies cause their site uses them, thats how he auto log in works, so wouldnt it be pretty simple if they just banned his cookie from enetering.....

‘I didn’t lie, I just omitted certain truths’©
Wed 16/01/02 at 22:06
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Just as easy to delete the cookie though..
Wed 16/01/02 at 22:09
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Or he can lie saying his brother/sister uses the other names

This message was stirred not shaken
Wed 16/01/02 at 22:10
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I think if SR seen this as a serious threat they would do more to prevent something like this happening before.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.