GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"R U Getting a PS2???"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 31/01/03 at 18:28
Regular
They r absolute rubbish it is the worst computer i have ever owned so i swapped it for a gamecube.So if u want my advice don't get a ps2 get a gamecube
Fri 31/01/03 at 21:44
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Because its better.
Fri 31/01/03 at 21:45
"Uzi Lover"
I have a PS2.

Never use it...
Fri 31/01/03 at 21:46
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
I agree, Playstation 2 are great, Really! Honest!

Gamecube has its strong points but then again it has its weaks too. And playstation sometimes are great in them areas that Gamecube isn't too update to at. Playstation 2 do own some of the best titles ever and anyway Pointless post?

Yes.
Fri 31/01/03 at 21:57
Regular
1122345 wrote:
> They r absolute rubbish it is the worst computer i have ever owned so
> i swapped it for a gamecube.So if u want my advice don't get a ps2 get
> a gamecube

I own both a PS2 and a GameCube, and though I prefer Nintendo's machine the Playstation is in no way 'absolute rubbish'. There are games like The Getaway, Stuntman, GTA:3, GTA:VC, Deus EX and more to justify a purchase and so the console shouldn't be rubbished merely because it's the least powerful and has the biggest fanboy following.
Fri 31/01/03 at 22:00
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
You think the Getaway good? I think its a major let down for the Speciation it got. Alright, Its an ok game but still has too many down sides to it :'(
Fri 31/01/03 at 22:23
Regular
It was a major let down, but worth considering as some people love it.
Fri 31/01/03 at 23:37
Regular
Since I was five I have been a true Nintendo follower, and I have to say I think that the PS2 is better than the GameCube, I have both, and I stick with what I just said. The PS2 has more top games, end of story, and that's the most important thing to consider when having a console, games. Games like the GTA series, Metal Gear Solid 2 and substance, Deus Ex, Pro Evolution Soccer series, which is better than the pathetic ISS2, but I think in a few months my opinion will have changed, with games like Metroid Prime, Resident Evil: Zero, Super Monkey Ball 2, Zelda and F-Zero, not forgetting Mario 128 and Pikmin 2. Oh yeah.
Sat 01/02/03 at 10:59
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I've always been a Ninty.

I've had Game Boy, SNES, N64, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance and now GameCube.

The only other consoles I've had are the Sega Mega Drive and the... PS2. And I have no problem with my PS2 whatsoever, although, to be quite honest, I've watched more DVDs on it than played games... and despite it being a year and a half older than my GameCube, I now have more GameCube games.

So you see, the PS2 isn't a bad console, but I'd choose Nintendo over Sony any day.
Sat 01/02/03 at 11:25
Regular
"Give me some money"
I think Nintendo rocks
Sat 01/02/03 at 11:41
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
I have a PS2. it's as good as my GC...

Almost.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.