GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"R U Getting a PS2???"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 31/01/03 at 18:28
Regular
They r absolute rubbish it is the worst computer i have ever owned so i swapped it for a gamecube.So if u want my advice don't get a ps2 get a gamecube
Sun 02/02/03 at 16:03
Regular
"Remember me?"
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sun 02/02/03 at 16:00
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
poois wrote:
> PS2's are crap.Buy a GameCube,I did and i turned out fine.

So, why are they crap then?

Opinions are like bumholes, everyone has one and they all stink!
Sun 02/02/03 at 15:36
Regular
PS2's are crap.Buy a GameCube,I did and i turned out fine.
Sun 02/02/03 at 13:24
Regular
I found the first Jet Set Radio to be the greatest game EVER! (except Conker and Zelda).
Sun 02/02/03 at 09:31
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
Dringo wrote:
> My brother has a PS2.... I have NEVER played on it... I play on other
> peoples... I like Devil May Cry and i thought GTA looked rather
> expansive...nothing else appeals to me.
>
> i want Jet Set Radio Future.

Jet set radio was a complete let down. I got it free with my xbox, and its one of the most shallow, boring games ive ever had to play ! Its ok to begin with, racing up and down the streets spraying stuff with paint and doing the missions - but once you get onto the second part of the first level (or the second, its not very clear) it seems to be the exact same boring thing :- Spray stuff with paint, collect the paint cans, escape the police, chase the bad guys (which is supprisingly very easy). Its just a complete let down of what could have been a great game. Thats my opinion anyway.

Back to the topic, i admire the ps2 for its cult following, and mass market appeal, but seeing as many people own a ps2 just for GTA (which you can get the better version for the PC anyway) i just cant justify a purchase. Many of the games you can get on other consoles anyway, or on the PC, and the ones that are exclusives, dont keep me awake at night anyways. zzzzz zeeellda zzzz arrrggghhh
Sun 02/02/03 at 08:48
Regular
Why this pathetic blind allegiance to one console only? Just because you don't have one it doesn't mean you can't like or admire games on the other. The Gamecube is my fav, and I have loads of games for it, but the PS2 has given me some great gaming experiences that the Gamecube definitely can't - Pro Evo, the Smackdown series, MGS, Gran Turismo. I only have five PS2 games but I wouldn't swap it for their Gamecube equivalent just to satisfy a stupid fanboy rivalry.
Sun 02/02/03 at 00:43
Regular
My brother has a PS2.... I have NEVER played on it... I play on other peoples... I like Devil May Cry and i thought GTA looked rather expansive...nothing else appeals to me.

i want Jet Set Radio Future.
Sat 01/02/03 at 12:49
Regular
"Give me some money"
GC rocks
Sat 01/02/03 at 11:41
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
I have a PS2. it's as good as my GC...

Almost.
Sat 01/02/03 at 11:25
Regular
"Give me some money"
I think Nintendo rocks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.