GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If you had three wishes....."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/01/02 at 20:05
Regular
I you had three wishes what would you wish for?

I would wish for:

1. That everyone would be healthy, so healthy that they would't even catch the common cold! They would be healthy for the rest of there lives.

2. That every one would age but not look like there ageing, so when im at a decent age i would stay the same with the same face but still age.

3. I would wish for infinite wishes! (like who wouldn't!)

The with all my wishes i would wish for things like, the odd playstation two game or some money to get some games, i would wish that i had the fastest P.C on earth like 2000+ mhz processor!, that i had a nice BMW Z3. And i know it sounds silly but i would wish that i would win the lottery on saturday ( to show off that ive won the jackpot and that im lucky and so on..) Even though i could just wish for it i wouldn't be so greedy as that. I would probably wish that i could never get in debt and have financial problems! I would also wish that i would stay on SR forever! Because SR are cool!
Just imagine meeting a genie! like on Aladdin. Some lucky guy he is! We wish that we could see a genie and that he would give us three wishes! Then we would be the luckiest person alive on the planet!

The meaning of Wish(s)= Have or express desire or aspiration for; want or want (person) to do; request; desire esp. something good for (person etc).

But have you ever thought about that (you know getting three wishes)?

Please tell me what you would wish for if you had three wishes?

Thanks for reading... Knuckles187
Tue 22/01/02 at 18:32
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Perhaps. 3 Wishes.

Mwuah the fun...
Tue 22/01/02 at 18:22
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
CJ007 wrote:
"Don't tell me you are a Liverpool fan"

Yeah, I am, but I'm very dejected at our recent poor form.

I don't want to comment on tonights match because whatever I say, I believe it will put bad luck on us, not that we haven't got any already
Tue 22/01/02 at 11:43
Regular
"Great Scott's"
Gotta agree with Tiltawhirl, having Denise Richards sitting on my face and having her do anything i want would be good.
Tue 22/01/02 at 11:40
Regular
"Great Scott's"
slave2games wrote:
> 1: Everton to get relegated

2: Man Utd to get relegated

3: Leeds to be
> banned and relegated for being so dirty

Don't tell me you are a Liverpool fan
Tue 22/01/02 at 04:09
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
1: Everton to get relegated

2: Man Utd to get relegated

3: Leeds to be banned and relegated for being so dirty
Tue 22/01/02 at 03:47
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
wish 1: Austin Powers Mojo (irresistable to the ladies)

wish 2: Some superpowers (invisibility, flight, climb up walls.....) that I could command at will

wish 3: ? save that one until its realy needed

have to word them so an x-files style 3 wishes doesn't happen.
Tue 22/01/02 at 00:13
Regular
1. World Peace

2. Shed loads of money

3. Denise Richards sitting on my face whenever I wanted her too at the flick of a switch.
Sat 19/01/02 at 17:21
Regular
"That's right!"
"3. Money

If I had all the money in the world, I would give a few million to certain charities (as the money would be literally unlimited, especially if I owned a royal mint) and buy whatever I want, and when I want it."

You'd destroy the world's enonomy and your money would be worthless
Sat 19/01/02 at 11:23
Regular
"A square watermelon"
Immortality would suck..

Wouldn't you hate to live forever, while watching your friends and loved ones grow old and die around you?

I doubt living is all it's cracked up to be.
Sat 19/01/02 at 10:58
1. World Peace

I would like an end to all wars and a peace treaty signed between all countries to every other country, so we can live in harmony. I would NOT have Osama Bin Laden executed, but have him under lock and key or VERY stern watch. This would cause a problem, in that war keeps the population steady.

2. Imortality

I would love to live forever, it's my ultimate dream. This means that if the world was destroyed, I would still live but just move to another planet. I could survive without food and drink but still get fatigued and have feelings. Imortality would rule!

3. Money

If I had all the money in the world, I would give a few million to certain charities (as the money would be literally unlimited, especially if I owned a royal mint) and buy whatever I want, and when I want it.

That would be the life!

Citzen

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.