GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If you had three wishes....."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/01/02 at 20:05
Regular
I you had three wishes what would you wish for?

I would wish for:

1. That everyone would be healthy, so healthy that they would't even catch the common cold! They would be healthy for the rest of there lives.

2. That every one would age but not look like there ageing, so when im at a decent age i would stay the same with the same face but still age.

3. I would wish for infinite wishes! (like who wouldn't!)

The with all my wishes i would wish for things like, the odd playstation two game or some money to get some games, i would wish that i had the fastest P.C on earth like 2000+ mhz processor!, that i had a nice BMW Z3. And i know it sounds silly but i would wish that i would win the lottery on saturday ( to show off that ive won the jackpot and that im lucky and so on..) Even though i could just wish for it i wouldn't be so greedy as that. I would probably wish that i could never get in debt and have financial problems! I would also wish that i would stay on SR forever! Because SR are cool!
Just imagine meeting a genie! like on Aladdin. Some lucky guy he is! We wish that we could see a genie and that he would give us three wishes! Then we would be the luckiest person alive on the planet!

The meaning of Wish(s)= Have or express desire or aspiration for; want or want (person) to do; request; desire esp. something good for (person etc).

But have you ever thought about that (you know getting three wishes)?

Please tell me what you would wish for if you had three wishes?

Thanks for reading... Knuckles187
Wed 16/01/02 at 20:05
Regular
""It's me u want""
I you had three wishes what would you wish for?

I would wish for:

1. That everyone would be healthy, so healthy that they would't even catch the common cold! They would be healthy for the rest of there lives.

2. That every one would age but not look like there ageing, so when im at a decent age i would stay the same with the same face but still age.

3. I would wish for infinite wishes! (like who wouldn't!)

The with all my wishes i would wish for things like, the odd playstation two game or some money to get some games, i would wish that i had the fastest P.C on earth like 2000+ mhz processor!, that i had a nice BMW Z3. And i know it sounds silly but i would wish that i would win the lottery on saturday ( to show off that ive won the jackpot and that im lucky and so on..) Even though i could just wish for it i wouldn't be so greedy as that. I would probably wish that i could never get in debt and have financial problems! I would also wish that i would stay on SR forever! Because SR are cool!
Just imagine meeting a genie! like on Aladdin. Some lucky guy he is! We wish that we could see a genie and that he would give us three wishes! Then we would be the luckiest person alive on the planet!

The meaning of Wish(s)= Have or express desire or aspiration for; want or want (person) to do; request; desire esp. something good for (person etc).

But have you ever thought about that (you know getting three wishes)?

Please tell me what you would wish for if you had three wishes?

Thanks for reading... Knuckles187
Wed 16/01/02 at 22:54
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
1.) The Skilled Art Of Winning GADs :D

2.) The World to be a harmless place...No Wars...And smoking was never made...

3.) More Wishes (You're Right, Who wouldn't)
Thu 17/01/02 at 00:33
Ev][L~Dark wrote:
2.) The World to be a harmless
> place...No Wars...And smoking was never made...

Knuckles187(Liso) wrote:
I would wish for:
1. That
> everyone would be healthy, so healthy that they would't even catch the common
> cold! They would be healthy for the rest of there lives.

I don't want to sound horrible, nasty or stupid but what would you do about over population and hence, over crowding? A lot of people die from disease and war which does keep the human race in check (well sort of), again i don't want to sound nasty but it does happen.

Anyway onto a lighter note:

Loads and loads and loads of money.

To know about everything in the world. To be the cleverest man ever.

More wishes (you make a good point!)
Thu 17/01/02 at 15:12
Regular
Wish One: That every Dollar I make on Crazy Taxi was somehow magically transferred into my bank account.

Wish Two: Immortality. Fixed at the age of 25.

Wish Three: The ability to seduce any woman of my choosing.

And none of these are possible. So I'm gutted now. Thanks a bunch!
Thu 17/01/02 at 16:06
Regular
"That's right!"
1. The ability to control time - to be able to travel back and forth at will, and freeze time whenever I wanted. I could cheat on the lottery on this, as well as being able to cheat in exams and pause time so you can spend as long as you want on something

2. Um... I dunno, the ability to go invisible? That would be pretty good...

3. Um, I dunno, an end to suffering in the world?
Thu 17/01/02 at 17:11
Regular
"Wasting away"
1. For the ability to not have to worry about what other people are always thinking of you. To not have to hear their whispers in the back of your mind. To make everyone understand like you do, to understand the difference between right and wrong. So, that people can walk the streets safe at night, not having to have the worries of muggins, rape and murder always stored in the back of their mind.

2. To find my website has been completed and turned into a multi-million £ company over night, with thousands of visitors a day and the ability to offer things to the world with the money.

3. Respect.
Thu 17/01/02 at 17:37
Regular
One wish. Just to have no more worries. Be relieved of all this pointless stress. To be financially secure and be healthy is all I want.
Thu 17/01/02 at 18:41
Regular
"Whatever!"
- Peace on earth!!

- Millions of pounds!!

- And more wishes, good point!!
Sat 19/01/02 at 10:50
Regular
""It's me u want""
Cool, youv'e all got great ideas!!
Thanks guys for replying!
Everyone has got great ideas so keep them coming, because I won't to know your ideas!
Once again thanks for replying.
Sat 19/01/02 at 10:58
1. World Peace

I would like an end to all wars and a peace treaty signed between all countries to every other country, so we can live in harmony. I would NOT have Osama Bin Laden executed, but have him under lock and key or VERY stern watch. This would cause a problem, in that war keeps the population steady.

2. Imortality

I would love to live forever, it's my ultimate dream. This means that if the world was destroyed, I would still live but just move to another planet. I could survive without food and drink but still get fatigued and have feelings. Imortality would rule!

3. Money

If I had all the money in the world, I would give a few million to certain charities (as the money would be literally unlimited, especially if I owned a royal mint) and buy whatever I want, and when I want it.

That would be the life!

Citzen

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.