GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"golden sun"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Golden Sun'.
Sat 01/02/03 at 12:22
Regular
i have got a fue questions about golden sun and i was hoping that you could help me because i am stuck in several places.

1) in lunpa i went into lunpa fortress and there is a door that is 'tightly locked' and i know that the button to open the door is behind the bush, but i have not got the option to use whirlwind. it is not on my psyenergy options.

2) how many lighthouses have i got to fight in?

3) in venus lighthouse i think it is i cannot get any further. i have found the two statues of those women and have made the floor light up. but there are two different sets of lights. i know that they make different paths in the ruins but i cant get any further.

4) in crossbone isle everyone says that there is a cave but i cannot find it. all i can find is vines leading up to other levels and no sign of a cave

i think yhat is all for now but i will most likely get stuck again. please, please, PLEASE help me cos i am soooooooo stuck
Sat 01/02/03 at 18:42
"The Will of D."
Mrs Grint wrote:
> hey psycho fox. i just had a look on the top posters and you are
> nearly the one who has written the most. if you keep replying you
> might get to the top. but i am going out in a bit. but i will be back
> on tomorrow though

When you read this tommorow (sunday) I don't mind being at the top of the poster in the last 30 days, I've done it once before. What I am trying is to get to the top of the All time posters, I'm already at 89th position.
Sat 01/02/03 at 18:03
Regular
"everyone says it"
That game is sweet.
Sat 01/02/03 at 17:58
Regular
bye i'm going now. hope to speek again tomorrow
Sat 01/02/03 at 17:58
Regular
and someone has been banned. shame it was not nintendo phreak
Sat 01/02/03 at 17:56
Regular
hey psycho fox. i just had a look on the top posters and you are nearly the one who has written the most. if you keep replying you might get to the top. but i am going out in a bit. but i will be back on tomorrow though
Sat 01/02/03 at 17:52
Regular
but i have been in lunpa but as i say i cant use whirlwind so i cant get any further.
Sat 01/02/03 at 17:50
Regular
no, i cant use whirlwind, so that means i cant press the button because it i9s behind a bush
Sat 01/02/03 at 17:28
"The Will of D."
Have you gone to Lunpa to save Master Hamet yet?
Sat 01/02/03 at 17:15
Regular
about level 26-27
Sat 01/02/03 at 15:11
"The Will of D."
If I were you (Mrs Grint) I would leave the Venus lighthouse until you've done everything else. If you still haven't saved Hama from Lunpa do that now, it will be so much easier than going through the lighthouse with a lower level than Lv28 (That's after you've gone through the Crossbone Isle.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.