GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"golden sun"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Golden Sun'.
Sat 01/02/03 at 12:22
Regular
i have got a fue questions about golden sun and i was hoping that you could help me because i am stuck in several places.

1) in lunpa i went into lunpa fortress and there is a door that is 'tightly locked' and i know that the button to open the door is behind the bush, but i have not got the option to use whirlwind. it is not on my psyenergy options.

2) how many lighthouses have i got to fight in?

3) in venus lighthouse i think it is i cannot get any further. i have found the two statues of those women and have made the floor light up. but there are two different sets of lights. i know that they make different paths in the ruins but i cant get any further.

4) in crossbone isle everyone says that there is a cave but i cannot find it. all i can find is vines leading up to other levels and no sign of a cave

i think yhat is all for now but i will most likely get stuck again. please, please, PLEASE help me cos i am soooooooo stuck
Sat 08/02/03 at 10:15
"The Will of D."
So what, she has me to help her out, I know the Venus Lighthouse like the back of my hand.
Sat 08/02/03 at 10:12
"Uzi Lover"
I'm sure there must be a walkthrough on this site or another for this game. You just look at that and it will tell you exactly what you want to know next. Just don't read too far or you can ruin the game.

Just go on google.com and type in something like 'Golden Sun Walkthrough' and there it is.
Sat 08/02/03 at 10:10
"The Will of D."
This is fairly simple to work out, okay, put the gold one in the middle, and then put the others in the diagonal opposite holes. It took me a while to figure it out first time but I got it eventually.
Sorry I haven't been here for a while I've been occupied.
Fri 07/02/03 at 22:07
Regular
can you answer me this pefrably today (friday). i am in venus light house and there are five coloured statues and a locked door. what do i do?
Wed 05/02/03 at 22:01
"The Will of D."
There isn' anyway you can lose Whirlwind. The first time Ivan uses it is when he first joins the party after they met each other.
Wed 05/02/03 at 18:38
Regular
thanks. 'cos i overwrite my game, i had to start again and now i will probebly get further because i can use whirlwind now.
Tue 04/02/03 at 21:18
"The Will of D."
Sorry about the wait but it is a really good game. It's so good it's still over the £20 mark in most shops that don't do special offers on the game.
Tue 04/02/03 at 20:36
Regular
is it a good game me old mucka, for the GBA?
Tue 04/02/03 at 20:35
"The Will of D."
The wind Djinn are for Ivan, the water Djinn are for Mia, the Earth Djinn are for Isaac, and the fire Djinn are best suited to Garet.

When you get more than 4 of each you can summon their ultimate monsters, but for Mia I wouldn't becuase when she gets 4 Djinn she learns a special recovery move that is best left for main battles, so you don't often get to use Mia's ultimate summon, a 3 djinn summon at the most during boss battles.
Tue 04/02/03 at 18:11
Regular
thanks. can i ask you what djinni is best sueted for each character. like mabie the wind djinni are best suted for mia. can you please tell me

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.