GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Do u Think the Ps2 will go down in price again soon?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/01/02 at 13:44
Regular
Do u Think the Ps2 will gon down in price again soon? if so when?
Do u know where u can get cheap ps2?
Wed 16/01/02 at 13:44
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
Do u Think the Ps2 will gon down in price again soon? if so when?
Do u know where u can get cheap ps2?
Wed 16/01/02 at 14:05
I seriously doubt it. There's no reason for Sony to drop the price any further - it's already £100 less than Xbox.

As for price - SR are doing the console, 1 controller and a free Steering wheel for £199.99 so you can't really beat that.

Just about everywhere it doing the console for £199 give or take a few quid so you may as well get it here and benefit from the free wheel.
Wed 16/01/02 at 14:14
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
EB are rumouring that they are stalling shelf stock so they have loads to go up against the xbox and gc, and they also rumour that the price will drop to match the gc.
Wed 16/01/02 at 14:15
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
This would all be happening about march time.
Wed 16/01/02 at 14:48
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
yes but the playstation is already the same price as gc isnt it?
Wed 16/01/02 at 15:13
Regular
"Back For Good"
Actually there's been a recent price drop in Japan, It's now sitting at roughly £169, no word for the U.K though.
Wed 16/01/02 at 15:15
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
i really want a ps2 but can't afford it so i hope it does go down. i would buy a second hand one but dont no where to get them from?
Wed 16/01/02 at 15:17
Regular
"disappearing act"
I know where you can get cheap Playstation 2's but you have to live in Ireland or in Belfast.
Wed 16/01/02 at 15:18
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Blazing Anton wrote:
> i really want a ps2 but can't afford it so i hope it does go down. i would buy a
> second hand one but dont no where to get them from?

Dont get a second hand one

Word is spreading that the lenses have a crap life
so getting a used one is good in the short run
but wait a couple of months and you've been screwed out of your money.
Wed 16/01/02 at 15:20
Regular
"disappearing act"
ys when the gamecube and X box comes out playstation will have to drop to make money. and I will get a playstation 2 then if i was you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.