GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PES2- I need some help."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro evolution soccer 2'.
Sun 02/02/03 at 22:56
Regular
About a week ago, I managed to save up enough to get this excellent footy game. Firstly I unlocked all the special teams, e.g. Immortal Italy. The other day I tried the Konami challenge in the training mode. I unlocked Valderrama, Dunga and Sciso. Is there anyway of getting them without the Master League Negoteations?
I have also been trying my tricks but I don't get what the book says when you do a double feint, can you dumb it down for me s I can try it please? :)
Write any little bits of skill you accomplished in your match here please to keep the topic going
Cheers
Sun 02/02/03 at 22:56
"smelly!!"
About a week ago, I managed to save up enough to get this excellent footy game. Firstly I unlocked all the special teams, e.g. Immortal Italy. The other day I tried the Konami challenge in the training mode. I unlocked Valderrama, Dunga and Sciso. Is there anyway of getting them without the Master League Negoteations?
I have also been trying my tricks but I don't get what the book says when you do a double feint, can you dumb it down for me s I can try it please? :)
Write any little bits of skill you accomplished in your match here please to keep the topic going
Cheers
Mon 03/02/03 at 01:22
Regular
Manure in my sheets wrote:

> I have also been trying my tricks but I don't get what the book says
> when you do a double feint, can you dumb it down for me s I can try it
> please? :)

Not quite sure what the book is saying myself, but that only certain players have this ability.
Mon 03/02/03 at 11:43
"smelly!!"
so you don't know what you have to press on the controller
Mon 03/02/03 at 18:17
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I think it's Tap R2 a few times.

But it's not very good or very helpful for that matter. :-D
Mon 03/02/03 at 18:48
Regular
Scored a beauty with Jay Jay Okocha the other day on PES2. Chilavert rules at taking free kicks too, although Beckham is probably the best.
Tue 04/02/03 at 18:27
Regular
The double feint trick is quite simple.....

Find a player with the ability star,

when running in a straight line quickly tap any angle 90 degrees to the direction your running in, then press the original direction again.

(i.e. if your running right, quickly tap up or down then back onto right.)

Remember you need to do this really quickly, and it is a move little better than useless as far as I can tell, never been able to use it effectively in any situation.

My Master League Team rules again, here's the latest line-up

Juventus

GK - Oscal Borcoda (Columbia)
CB - Voerts (Gen Germany)
CB - Rikaard (Classic Holland)
CB - Foccheta (Imortal Italy)
DH - Koeman (Class Holland)
RH - Babangida (Nigeria)
LH - Givrasse (Forever France)
OH - Craff (Class Holland)
RW - Van Basten (class Holland)
LW - Gullit (Class Holland)
CF - Pele (Beloved Brazil)
Tue 04/02/03 at 21:50
"smelly!!"
cheers 4 ur help gonna try it now!
Tue 04/02/03 at 21:53
"smelly!!"
Oh Yeah! what about the default players in season mode or umbro training, can u get them out of master league mode?
Fri 07/02/03 at 20:16
There is no real way to get the unlocked players (e.g. Valderama, Klinsmann) out of Master League mode except for to go Register Mode in Edit Mode and register them into the starting line-up or bench of what country they come from. You can also register them to a Classic team if their country. E.g. Klinsmann can be registered to Germany or Genuine Germany.

I hope this has helped you.
Sat 08/02/03 at 09:38
Regular
"  "
Oh, oh ,oh, Klinsman? How do you get Klinsman? Can't find him. Tell, please. :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.