GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PES2- I need some help."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro evolution soccer 2'.
Sun 02/02/03 at 22:56
Regular
About a week ago, I managed to save up enough to get this excellent footy game. Firstly I unlocked all the special teams, e.g. Immortal Italy. The other day I tried the Konami challenge in the training mode. I unlocked Valderrama, Dunga and Sciso. Is there anyway of getting them without the Master League Negoteations?
I have also been trying my tricks but I don't get what the book says when you do a double feint, can you dumb it down for me s I can try it please? :)
Write any little bits of skill you accomplished in your match here please to keep the topic going
Cheers
Thu 13/02/03 at 19:17
Regular
TIG wrote:
> anyone help with my team i really don't know who to get and bear in
> mind i havn't unlocked the classic teams yet though but have done the
> umbro thing except the last one so got them players

The first thing you should do is go to the freelance - this may sound cheap, but bear in mind that any player in the real line-up for your team that doesn't feature in an international team is included for free. f you play as Borussia Dortmund like I did, you can get Dodi, Bugri and the superb Amoroso (!) for free! Check freelance at the end of each season to pick up any players who have not yet had their contracts renewed.

Also, play the 3-5-2 foprmation you start with. Get two good Defensice halfs, and they act as defenders. Here is my team - although I am on Season three now, so my team looks more complete than yours.

Gk - Friedel
LB - R.Carlos
CB - I. Coborda (Bocorda on the game)
RB - Cafu
Defensive Midfielder - Dodi
DM - Bugri
LM - Duff
CM - Chiesa
RM - I ahve 2 good ones - Banbandiga, and Wiltord.
AT - Recoba
AT - Amoroso

Good subs - Lakou
Good players you already have - Huygens, Cellini, Miranda, Valery, and Burchet for pace.

> i want to get shefschenco but i am only in 3rd division and not got
> enough for him so any ideas will be great (try to give me players who
> havn't got a club as they are alot cheaper)

Bargains: Duff, Doni, Friedel, freelance players, Chiesa. I'm actually surprised you have Van Nistelrooy if you are in the lowest division - you must have paid a lot. It's easier to build up the quality and cost of your players as you go up - if you want Ronaldo and Totti right away, you will need to win every game to cover their wages.
Thu 13/02/03 at 13:00
Regular
anyone help with my team i really don't know who to get and bear in mind i havn't unlocked the classic teams yet though but have done the umbro thing except the last one so got them players

gk-van der sar
df-garama
df-g.nevile
df-blanc
df-need one for here
mf-roy keane
mf- (one of the umbro players)
mf- (one of the umbro players)
mf- babandiga
fw-(one of the umbro players)
fw- van nistlrooy

i want to get shefschenco but i am only in 3rd division and not got enough for him so any ideas will be great (try to give me players who havn't got a club as they are alot cheaper)
cheers m8
Wed 12/02/03 at 21:30
"smelly!!"
I've only got Wilde from Ireland
Wed 12/02/03 at 11:04
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
I don't suppose any has got a list of the Promising Players I could have?
It's just so that I can tick off the ones I've already got, because I know there are 22 to get.

Thanks.
Tue 11/02/03 at 22:41
"smelly!!"
no you have to win the european cup with germany
Sun 09/02/03 at 11:13
Regular
"  "
Does he dive when he celebrates? And you need to win the International Cup with Germany yes?
Sat 08/02/03 at 22:04
Regular
"bitterly jaded ;]"
He is there....

Klinsfers or something similar....

;p
Sat 08/02/03 at 20:23
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Unless he's in Geniune Germany, because I haven't got them.
Sat 08/02/03 at 20:22
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
There isn't a Klinsman.

He's talking crap. :-)
Sat 08/02/03 at 09:38
Regular
"  "
Oh, oh ,oh, Klinsman? How do you get Klinsman? Can't find him. Tell, please. :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.