GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MGS2 - is going to be damn good!!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/01/02 at 20:35
Regular
raiden has ninjas sword! you collect dog tags from guards!
graphics are unbelievable! sexy ladies on posters! better storyline and plot than metal gear solid 1! what else could you possibly want from a game?
Mon 04/02/02 at 20:45
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Why are SR doing the option of selling this game as a bundle with a memory card?

Are they trying to tell us something?
Mon 04/02/02 at 17:09
Regular
"None Stored"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Ah well, I'll have to wait for the GameCube version of it... If they're making
> one

Wait, I haven't even played the original MGS, I dunno if I'll like #2!

How could you not of played metal gear solid 1? Its one of the best games on the psx, maybe even THE best, so I would suggest you go out and buy it right now. But be warned if you only have a ps2 and no ps1 you cant save the game after youve completed it, so you wont be able to get all the hidden goodies in the game.

Laterz.
Mon 04/02/02 at 16:55
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
From playing the demo(s) I really don't know if the atmosphere will be the same. I'm not sure quite how to explain it, but if it doesn't have the same kind of atmosphere then it might be the games' downfall. It'll still sell shedloads anyway, but that's not the point. Or is it? Whatever.
Mon 04/02/02 at 08:58
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I doubt there will be a GC version. The X-Box game called Metal Gear X(MGS1 + MGS2 combined), looks like its been cancelled from what I heard.
Sun 03/02/02 at 23:27
Regular
"That's right!"
Ah well, I'll have to wait for the GameCube version of it... If they're making one

Wait, I haven't even played the original MGS, I dunno if I'll like #2!
Sun 03/02/02 at 23:07
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
http://www.gamespot.co.uk/
stories/news/0,2160,2103586,00.html

Go to the URL above to find out all about the DVD content. It also has a photo of the final UK packaging of the game.
Sun 03/02/02 at 10:50
Regular
"None Stored"
I think it is also going to be very very good. And i have read things saying that it HAS got a better storyline than metal gear solid 1 on the psx!

Laterz.
Tue 22/01/02 at 16:58
Regular
tittys!!
Tue 22/01/02 at 16:56
Regular
rararararararararararararararararararararararararararararara lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala
Wed 16/01/02 at 13:32
"You love us!"
STOP!
This post could be construed as a spoiler, so if you are faint of heart, or don't want to know anything about what goes on in MGS2 - look away now! ;-)

""02 wrote:
> raiden has ninjas sword! CHECK
> you collect dog tags from guards! CHECK
> graphics are unbelievable! CHECK
> sexy ladies on posters! CHECK
> better storyline and plot than metal gear
> solid 1! NO, SADLY NOT

> what else could you possibly want from a game?

Well I like sexy ladies as much as the next man, and I don't have a problem with swords, dog tags and good graphics. However, if you think that these factors make a game 'the best in the world ever' tm, then you are very much mistaken.

If only the last one on the above list was a 'Check' i'd have been so much happier. As it stands i guess i'll have to develop a fetish for dog tags or somthing - maybe then i'll love MGS2 as much as you!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.