GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MGS2 - is going to be damn good!!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/01/02 at 20:35
Regular
raiden has ninjas sword! you collect dog tags from guards!
graphics are unbelievable! sexy ladies on posters! better storyline and plot than metal gear solid 1! what else could you possibly want from a game?
Tue 15/01/02 at 20:35
Regular
raiden has ninjas sword! you collect dog tags from guards!
graphics are unbelievable! sexy ladies on posters! better storyline and plot than metal gear solid 1! what else could you possibly want from a game?
Tue 15/01/02 at 20:37
Money coming out from the back when you complete it.
Tue 15/01/02 at 20:40
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
better story line, well we will just have to wait and see (unless you get the import), but i think the story in mgs1 was brillent, and besides a lot of people are saying the story is not so good, but i am hopefull that it will be better.
Tue 15/01/02 at 20:41
All I know is that there is meant to be some massive twist in the story line. (Don't tell me)
Tue 15/01/02 at 21:09
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Ruudy Boy wrote:
> All I know is that there is meant to be some massive twist in the story line.
> (Don't tell me)

Well you obviously know what the plot twist is since you mentioned it in your first bloody post....
Wed 16/01/02 at 01:21
No he didn't.

His first post said "Money coming out of the back when you complete it" or something.

I heard that the amazingly cunning twist has somehting to do with the game being surprisingly below par.
Wed 16/01/02 at 08:13
Regular
"not dead"
""02 wrote:
> raiden has ninjas sword! you collect dog tags from guards!
graphics are
> unbelievable! sexy ladies on posters! better storyline and plot than metal gear
> solid 1! what else could you possibly want from a game?

Question:

What would you do if you drunk from a cup thinking it contained the Holy Grail, only to find you hadn't found eternal life?

Mind you, if collecting dog tags and looking at sexy ladies on posters will be the best gaming experience for you, maybe you WILL find it the best game ever?
Wed 16/01/02 at 09:51
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Triple_H wrote:
> Ruudy Boy wrote:
> All I know is that there is meant to be some massive
> twist in the story line.
> (Don't tell me)

Well you obviously know what
> the plot twist is since you mentioned it in your first bloody post....

Yeah, thanks for that, I didn't want to know the twist - really

This post wasn't aimed at Ruudy, but at the other chap who created the topic...
Wed 16/01/02 at 13:32
"You love us!"
STOP!
This post could be construed as a spoiler, so if you are faint of heart, or don't want to know anything about what goes on in MGS2 - look away now! ;-)

""02 wrote:
> raiden has ninjas sword! CHECK
> you collect dog tags from guards! CHECK
> graphics are unbelievable! CHECK
> sexy ladies on posters! CHECK
> better storyline and plot than metal gear
> solid 1! NO, SADLY NOT

> what else could you possibly want from a game?

Well I like sexy ladies as much as the next man, and I don't have a problem with swords, dog tags and good graphics. However, if you think that these factors make a game 'the best in the world ever' tm, then you are very much mistaken.

If only the last one on the above list was a 'Check' i'd have been so much happier. As it stands i guess i'll have to develop a fetish for dog tags or somthing - maybe then i'll love MGS2 as much as you!
Tue 22/01/02 at 16:56
Regular
rararararararararararararararararararararararararararararara lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.