GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"new nintendo console pics or are they fake"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/02/03 at 19:01
Regular
hi every 1 nintendo have revealed new pics of there next console please visit this site to see them

http://forums.gamespot.com/ gamespot/board/message?board.id=systemwars&message.id=517233

wot do u think of it??

sorry bout this i accidentally pressed space after .com/ u will ave to delete it
Wed 05/02/03 at 20:39
"For the horde!!!!"
er-no wrote:
> Its a potty.

it's a potty with USB ports :)
Wed 05/02/03 at 20:12
Regular
"everyone says it"
Its a potty.
Wed 05/02/03 at 19:12
Regular
"hit the road jack"
It looks like a childs booster seat. jc
Tue 04/02/03 at 16:36
Regular
"DS..."
hmm but notice though, the Microsoft one was the one that was edited from the Nintendo one, still fake tho...

slik ~_~
Tue 04/02/03 at 16:35
Regular
2 words:

Fake

Crap
Tue 04/02/03 at 16:33
Regular
"DS..."
fake but a dam good fake, take note nintendo...

slik ~_~
Tue 04/02/03 at 16:31
"Darkness, always"
Does anyone seriously believe that the external design would be finalised two and a half years before it's due for release?
Tue 04/02/03 at 16:29
Regular
"$Big Bucks$"
would be cool if it was made out
Mon 03/02/03 at 20:36
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Yeah, and they need runble...

The rumble feature in Halo is excellent and getting rid of it will just be annoying...
Mon 03/02/03 at 20:34
Regular
Cross a Snes (colour and logo style) with a Gamecube (for the most part) and an N64 (the base) and you get the Nexus.

Pretty cool although it's fake.

Would Nintendo include USB 2 ports on the front of the console?
Not their style I don't think.

My first thought was - "where do the controllers plug in?" :-D

Still, if it was real, it would be a pain having to buy batteries for your controllers. But no more tangling problems.

Having said that, if the controller isn't connected to the "Nexus", then it would probably get lost in my room! :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.