GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Signs you have a hangover..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/07/07 at 15:50
Regular
"I may return"
1. You're convinced that chirping birds are Satan's pets.

2. Trying to gain control of the situation, you continue to tell your room to "stay still."

3. Looking at yourself in the mirror induces the same reaction as chugging a glass of fresh paint.

4. You'd rather have a pencil jammed up your nose than be exposed to sunlight.

5. You set aside an entire morning to spend some quality time with your toilet.

6. You replace the traditional praying on your knees with the more feasible praying in a fetal position.

7. The bathroom reminds you of a carnival barker shouting, "Step right up and give it whirl!"

8. All day long your motto is, "Never again."

9.You could purchase a new bike just by recycling the bottles around your bed.

10. Your natural response to "Good morning," is "Shut up!"
Sat 28/07/07 at 22:33
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Hangover? For me, that usually means knee and back pain, a headache, dehydration, and occasionally repeated vomiting (Well, at least the one or two times I've managed to mildly poison myself!). And the best cure? Orange Lucozade, ice cold - well, it helps.

And it gets even worse if you're woken up at 8 am, having only arrived at home four hours before!
Sat 28/07/07 at 21:14
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Vampyr wrote:
> Very_Metal wrote:
> "Allah forbids it"
>
> muslims, no pork, no booze. poor guys are missing out.
>
> mind you, same could be said for those wiht the "no sex
> before marriage" deal...

hehe, i knew i`d probably picked the wrong faith with that one, i just wanted an excuse to reference costners miracle ;)
Sat 28/07/07 at 17:05
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I usually wake up with a really dry mouth and still feeling a bit drunk / dizzy after a good session the night before.

If I do wake up with a headache it usually stays all day :(
Fri 27/07/07 at 00:14
Regular
"8==="
"No sex before you're confirmed as a priest"
Fri 27/07/07 at 00:13
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Very_Metal wrote:
> "Allah forbids it"

muslims, no pork, no booze. poor guys are missing out.

mind you, same could be said for those wiht the "no sex before marriage" deal...
Fri 27/07/07 at 00:06
Regular
"8==="
I don't get hungover, merely dehydrated.
Thu 26/07/07 at 23:53
Regular
"you've got a beard"
"Allah forbids it"
Thu 26/07/07 at 23:15
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Being indian, I dont appear to get hungover. much to the annoyance of my housemates :D
Thu 26/07/07 at 19:46
Regular
"you've got a beard"
11) you`re a 12 year old chav, dressed in 50 shades of blue, sitting in a park and you`ve just sniffed the white lightning that one of your equally moronic friends stole from their alcoholic mother.

off

your

tats.

alledgedly
Thu 26/07/07 at 19:41
Regular
Ever since the White Lightning incident I've not really ever had a hangover. I get a little dull feeling but nothing at all bad.

I do have coming however:

1) My birthday
2) A wedding
3) A week spent with a friend

So I could try getting completely wasted during these times.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.