GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Matrix on GC? Sweet..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/01/02 at 11:50
Regular
http://www.cube-europe.com/fullnews.cgi?newsid1011035087,96300,
Tue 15/01/02 at 13:56
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Meka Dragon wrote:
I think the
> problem was that I saw it about a year after it's release, by which time I'd had
> everyone tell me it was the greatest film ever. It couldn't like up to that.

Perhaps if you saw it at the cinema with "everyone", you might have thought the same?
Tue 15/01/02 at 13:54
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
Surprisingly I've never seen "The Matrix", but I'll hopefully buy it on DVD soon. :D. Is it worth it? And GC is a bit pointless for me, I have no chance of raising that amount of money by September as I need an Electric Guitar for my birthday...
Tue 15/01/02 at 13:53
Regular
"not dead"
I should really.

But it had Damo from Home and Away in it....

I think the problem was that I saw it about a year after it's release, by which time I'd had everyone tell me it was the greatest film ever. It couldn't like up to that.
Tue 15/01/02 at 13:49
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
You should really give it a second chance. Yeah, there are some cliches, but it's not as if it's MI2 or anything....
Tue 15/01/02 at 13:43
Regular
"not dead"
It offered nothing new, was very clichéd, and I didn't see the ending because the video was poor quality.

(though that last remark isn't a problem with the film, just the copy I rentrted)
Tue 15/01/02 at 13:39
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
And you (without meaning offence) are on drugs.

Matrix was an excellent film. Far more clever and home-hitting than 'stard wars ever was.

(cue argument.....)
Tue 15/01/02 at 13:37
Regular
"not dead"
I don't care, because the film was rubbish anyway.

No doubt the game will also have plenty of good looks, but very little substance.

I'm sure it will be very cool, but ultimately a little unsatisfying.
Tue 15/01/02 at 13:29
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
That sucks - Micro$oft and their bully-boy tactics strike again.
Tue 15/01/02 at 13:25
"High polygon count"
The Matrix game will be deliberately crippled on all formats except the Xbox...

http://special.reserve.co.uk/news/story.php?id=812
Tue 15/01/02 at 13:13
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Just because it's got the Matrix name, doesn't mean it's going to be a good
> game.

Any one remember Mortal Kombat???

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.