GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vote your dignity for Notable"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/02/03 at 20:22
Regular
By not starting a campain
Thu 06/02/03 at 16:43
Regular
No-one cares.
Wed 05/02/03 at 19:46
Regular
Jive will get my vote, top geezer
Wed 05/02/03 at 19:45
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
"Contribute to the forums"

Who knows what it means. Posts, spoofs, fundrasisers 9Maybe not the last one anyway...).

But basically, er, help people and talk about games and stuff. Yeah...

(I sincerely hope that made more sense reading it than it did typing it...)
Wed 05/02/03 at 19:42
Regular
"cachoo"
So what qualities do you have to have to become a notable? Good posts? Be a member for a long time?

When I first joined I thought you just had to get your post count up really high.. !
Wed 05/02/03 at 19:30
Regular
"Baros!!!"
There are also a few other names that I could choose, but both Solsjkaer and Insane Bartender seem to be the main two.

But things could change.
Wed 05/02/03 at 19:10
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Maddmun, that was poor. Very poor.
Wed 05/02/03 at 19:06
Regular
Insane Bartender says he doesn't want to be a notable, as he doesn't think his respec' should come from a pee-coloured name. So, if you please.. type all of your IB votes under the name "maddmun", as that's what I heard him say he would change his name to.
Wed 05/02/03 at 18:55
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I'll probably be voting for either Solskjaer or Insane Bartender, as I think that they write quality posts.

Not sure which one to choose though.
Wed 05/02/03 at 18:48
Regular
"I like cheese"
I don't know who to vote for really, I don't come here often enough. It'll probably be someone from the WWE Forum this time around, and it's not because we need a 'representative' because we already have two.

Ba-BOOM!
Wed 05/02/03 at 17:33
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Might vote for IB this time.

Should he win, the tantrum he'll throw will keep me entertained for at least the three months till the next one comes round.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.