GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hi can someone help me with Harry Potter on the GC"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets'.
Tue 04/02/03 at 23:42
Regular
Hiya

I'm stuck on the bit where you fight the tree. I fire the magic at his hands but nothing happens.

Thanks for ya help

Sarah :)
Wed 05/02/03 at 00:05
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> They're not a foreign bread you know?

Foreign bread?

You mean like brotchen?
Wed 05/02/03 at 00:05
Regular
Erm no don't u see it, Lucy R, Sarah W what next wake up.
Wed 05/02/03 at 00:04
Regular
Harry Potter's better than Starfox, believe me. Anyway I got it for free so I wasn't complaining.

The flying sections are more fun than the whole of Starfox.

Oh and Sniper it's no wonder girls never stay here when you great them with "another one". They're not a foreign bread you know?

Oh and don't call me Tilty damn you.

*shakes fist*
Wed 05/02/03 at 00:01
Regular
"everyone says it"
Yo Tilty.

You have a go at Starfox and yet you own Harry Potter.

Urgh!
Wed 05/02/03 at 00:01
Regular
Er another one...
Tue 04/02/03 at 23:59
Anyway I must be off, nice talkin to you guys.

Oh and thanks again for the help Tilty :)
Tue 04/02/03 at 23:55
The flying sections make my brother sick, he gets motion sickness, I can't believe him. He was the same with F-Zero, anything that moves a lot on screen and he's in the bathroom with his head over the toilet.

Hehe it's so funny.
Tue 04/02/03 at 23:52
Regular
You're Tilty

*flicks hair* come talk to me a while Tilty baby

:D
Tue 04/02/03 at 23:50
Regular
Who's Tilty?

Tilt, Tilta or Tiltawhirl but never ever call me Tilty. My name's stupid enough as it is, let's try not to make it anymore so. :D

The game rocks, I can't stand the books or the films or anything like that. It's much better than Starfox, it's worth playing for the flying bits alone.
Tue 04/02/03 at 23:47
Thankz hun.

I thought i'd be the only one sad enough to own the game. I got it for Xmas and it turned out to be pretty good even though I hate the films.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.