GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Where do you reside?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/01/02 at 19:33
Regular
OK, it has to be asked. I wish to know whereabouts people live. I know a few people have asked if people live "in the vicinity of", but I need to know where people live. I live in Hampshire, near Southampton. Call it spam, I do not care. :D
Mon 14/01/02 at 21:40
Regular
LoL, that made me laugh.
Mon 14/01/02 at 21:39
Regular
"Wasting away"
Although I've tried to keep it a secret for all this time, I'll finally come clean.

Hell.

You see, I did this by decieving you all by signing up under a false name, I don't speak French, I used a translator. I don't have my own guitar and neither am I in a band. I don't have a girlfriend and my name isn't Tom.

I am the devil.

I'm sorry I have decieved you. But if our friendship was strong enough then it wouldn't matter. Since coming here, I've won fairly and never cheated. I'm an excellent poster and I'm hoping this won't affect our friendship.
Mon 14/01/02 at 21:34
Regular
Ah, to be fair, Batman doesn't use a gun, nor Robin.

Batman has now, to the sound of epic music, told us that he is Bruce Wayne and Batman, not because he has to be, but because he chooses to be.

And now big music, Batman and Robin run towards the camera.

How crap. That really, really was a crap film. The whole thing just felt so cheap.

The first two are... SO much better. I can't believe I actually thought this one wasn't so bad!

The end title music is pretty cool, mind, if nothing to do with the film, [as normal].
Mon 14/01/02 at 21:33
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Grix Thraves wrote:

Be
> thankfull you've got one... think of people like me. Fishing tackle shop, bike
> shop [which we own], Tesco and Woolworths.

Heh, true, even if I only go in there to steal the demo pods now..only things I've ever bought from there are
Magic cards, I think, and a few budget games. Was going in there for work experience, but then remembered how little I actually know about games and went for the other computery place..

Outside of that, the funny climbing frame up the Anglo-American playing fields provides hours of entertainment for us. Depressing thing is, it does..
Mon 14/01/02 at 21:24
"possibly impossible"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> And now Batman and Robin have made up [surprise...], and Robin's trying to kill
> Two Face, but he's too nice, and saved him... oh, and Two Face knocks him out.
> Wow.

Robin said "Holy rusted metal" earlier.

{ho, we really laughed at that one in the cinema. hm. Robin didn't kill the original guy who killed his parents in the comic, but he had a really good try, and he was only like 13. Guns too. Gah! Batman never uses guns due to his parent's murder from one. Duh!}
Mon 14/01/02 at 21:21
Regular
Sorry, getting ahead of myself. Pulls out a gun, and places it next to his head.
Mon 14/01/02 at 21:20
Regular
And now Batman and Robin have made up [surprise...], and Robin's trying to kill Two Face, but he's too nice, and saved him... oh, and Two Face knocks him out. Wow.

Robin said "Holy rusted metal" earlier.
Mon 14/01/02 at 21:19
"possibly impossible"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> [The Riddler just stopped Two Face
> from killing Batman.]

{It's the 'we can play this out for much longer, and he'll never escape, not in a million years' plotline. You can smell them a mile off, they smell like rotten eggs}
Mon 14/01/02 at 21:18
"possibly impossible"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> pb wrote:

hm. Running DVD continuity commentary under Grix's:

[Bruce just
> told Nicole about how he fell into a cave, and a bat flew towards him, and
> "From that day forward, I knew my destiny. And the Riddler's about to blow
> up the Batcave.]

{Why do they do this? No, not having the Riddler find the batcave so easily, that's bad enough, but having Batman fall for every piece of skirt that walks his way! I mean, why wear a mask at all, why not just publish your picture in Woman magazine with a caption saying I AM BATMAN. Scriptwriters should be shot!}
Mon 14/01/02 at 21:10
Regular
Reaper[oV] wrote:

"We have one overpriced games shop"

Be thankfull you've got one... think of people like me. Fishing tackle shop, bike shop [which we own], Tesco and Woolworths.

[The Riddler just stopped Two Face from killing Batman.]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.