GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sphie Ellis Bextor"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/01/02 at 19:24
Regular
Has anyone bought/listened to Sophie Ellis Bextor's album. I bought it on Sunday and it is really good. It is very different to 'normal' pop music. It is very good though. I absolutely love it. Plus she wrote all her own songs (not that they took much writing). I've found the album very relaxing at this particularly upsetting time of my life.
Well, I'm loving it.

Pls tell me what U think

CD
Tue 15/01/02 at 16:24
Regular
misterhappy wrote:
> dammit Grix. The only good Batman films are the Burton ones. But Aronofsky's
> will be the best yet.
--

Damn straight. And it looks like it'll get the greenlight for a late 2003 release.

AND Forever was tacky,corny,sentimential. I loved it. Hey, this is a guy who has Dragonheart among his treasured vids. Pity me.

Well done on the GAD, happy. You were well overdue.
Tue 15/01/02 at 12:38
allardini wrote:
> I hate that thing which for some reason people call "female"! She is
> sooooo annoying! Robbie Williams said that she has a face "like a satelite
> dish" and ankles "like my gran's".

I agree with robbie on this one she is a rubbish singer
Tue 15/01/02 at 08:10
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
allardini wrote:
> I hate that thing which for some reason people call "female"! She is
> sooooo annoying! Robbie Williams said that she has a face "like a satelite
> dish" and ankles "like my gran's".

Williams can talk - he looks like a retarded troll!
Mon 14/01/02 at 21:40
Regular
misterhappy wrote:
"The only good Batman films are the Burton ones."

I knew they were the best, but I was so sure Batman Forever was actually quite good.

How wrong was I.
Mon 14/01/02 at 21:28
Regular
monkey_man wrote:
I thought everyone knew
> that the other day.

BTW, he's mine so get your hands off!

I knew it was either her some some other stranged headed chick i forget who, and sure you can have him
Mon 14/01/02 at 21:21
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
I hate that thing which for some reason people call "female"! She is sooooo annoying! Robbie Williams said that she has a face "like a satelite dish" and ankles "like my gran's".
Mon 14/01/02 at 20:48
Sophie ellis bextor is rubbish
Mon 14/01/02 at 20:34
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Mystique wrote:
> ah so she is the alien woman

I thought everyone knew that the other day.

BTW, he's mine so get your hands off!
Mon 14/01/02 at 20:31
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
dammit Grix. The only good Batman films are the Burton ones. But Aronofsky's will be the best yet. I can't believe that Warner Bros are going with such a radical director. I don't mean that in the surfer dude sense of radical, rather that Aronofsky doesn't make films that are guaranteed commercial hits. Should be interesting. I want to see it now. However, Aronofsky has other filming commitments before he can film Year One, so don't expect it anytime soon.
Mon 14/01/02 at 20:26
Regular
[Twoface just fired a rocket at Batman, but missed.]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.