GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sphie Ellis Bextor"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/01/02 at 19:24
Regular
Has anyone bought/listened to Sophie Ellis Bextor's album. I bought it on Sunday and it is really good. It is very different to 'normal' pop music. It is very good though. I absolutely love it. Plus she wrote all her own songs (not that they took much writing). I've found the album very relaxing at this particularly upsetting time of my life.
Well, I'm loving it.

Pls tell me what U think

CD
Mon 14/01/02 at 19:24
Has anyone bought/listened to Sophie Ellis Bextor's album. I bought it on Sunday and it is really good. It is very different to 'normal' pop music. It is very good though. I absolutely love it. Plus she wrote all her own songs (not that they took much writing). I've found the album very relaxing at this particularly upsetting time of my life.
Well, I'm loving it.

Pls tell me what U think

CD
Mon 14/01/02 at 19:30
I feel I am in a minority as I not only enjoy her music but also find her quite attractive!
Mon 14/01/02 at 19:34
Do you think she's part Chinese, because she has got a very strange shaped eyes. but her music is brill.

seeya
CD
Mon 14/01/02 at 19:46
I really like it as well, can't think of anything, at least from these fair shores, that is quite like it in recent times. Murder On The Dancefloor, Lover and Sparkle are my favourites, but they are all good songs. Hopefully another album is on its way before this Christmas !
Mon 14/01/02 at 19:47
Regular
"That's right!"
Does anyone know if she was picked as the new Bond girl? I think it was Halle Berry, let's hope so! I'd rather not see Baxter topless... :(
Mon 14/01/02 at 19:49
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
s'alright. She's an alien though, and no mistaking Mr Frodo sir.
Mon 14/01/02 at 19:50
I dunno who's got picked for bond girl. I hope she does a new album this year.

C
Mon 14/01/02 at 19:51
Regular
ah so she is the alien woman
Mon 14/01/02 at 20:10
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
Halle Berry is the next bond girl/villain/whatever. Don't know who she's playing but she beat ol' rhombus face to the part.
Mon 14/01/02 at 20:25
Regular
MoJoJoJo wrote:
"I'd rather not see Baxter topless..."

I have. Take my advice and stay true to your word.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.