GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"i recieved my freeloader today........."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/02/03 at 19:56
Regular
oh dear, it doesnt work very well, animal crossing requires you to manually select the region, if you dont it wont work.

it has been a bit glitchy on resident evil 0, but monkey ball 2 works well.

also on the card you recieve with it, it says the freeloader may not work with all future titles!
Wed 05/02/03 at 21:05
Regular
"Remember me?"
Duh-brain!

Wed 05/02/03 at 21:07
Regular
"the burning sky"
Does freeloader actually come with a memory card or is that just action replay?
Wed 05/02/03 at 21:07
Regular
Yeah but just think, after five years how much time of you're life you have wasted from those 3 seconds.
Wed 05/02/03 at 21:11
Regular
"the burning sky"
Whitestripes wrote:
> Yeah but just think, after five years how much time of you're life you
> have wasted from those 3 seconds.

So what happens if you have a modded region free cube, you have to flick a bloody switch on the back of your cube, which could lead to arthritid in fingers or neck problems. Think of that, on top of all the dangers that come with continuously dancing all the time!
Wed 05/02/03 at 21:14
Regular
You what?

If it's a Jap game I just turn it on.

If it's an English game I hold the power button down for 3 seconds. which doesn't waste anytime because you have to wait for the rolling cube thingy anyway.
Wed 05/02/03 at 21:18
Regular
"the burning sky"
Ahh well but admit you have an addiction to gambling... i mean dancing... (damn these drugs!!)
Wed 05/02/03 at 21:20
Regular
What's this for then Whitestripes?
Wed 05/02/03 at 21:23
Regular
Whitestripes wrote:
> Yeah but just think, after five years how much time of you're life you
> have wasted from those 3 seconds.

Not much considering the fact that I have wasted more than that already, picking my nose. Duh.
Wed 05/02/03 at 21:24
Regular
Q
Wed 05/02/03 at 21:37
Regular
"CHEESE RACING!!!!!"
im not getting the freeloader
im getting action replay instead
so i have to wait 1 week more for my animal crossing. grrr

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.