GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"i recieved my freeloader today........."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/02/03 at 19:56
Regular
oh dear, it doesnt work very well, animal crossing requires you to manually select the region, if you dont it wont work.

it has been a bit glitchy on resident evil 0, but monkey ball 2 works well.

also on the card you recieve with it, it says the freeloader may not work with all future titles!
Sat 08/02/03 at 10:22
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Gah, why are you all having Freeloader problems?

:-D
Fri 07/02/03 at 18:22
i found out how to make monkey ball work perfectly.

start ur cube with the lid open, then put the freeloader and close the lid, the open the lid and manually select the american flag while the lid is open.

put in monkey ball 2 and it should work fine, if it goes black turn the power socket off at the wall and try again.
Fri 07/02/03 at 01:39
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Well at long last i managed to play my import copy of super mario sunshine, and to be honest this game has totally blown me away. Perhaps the fact that i wasnt expecting much from it has helped in that matter. But god, this game is awesome.

And super monkey ball 2 rocks, well when freeloader decides to make it work anyway....
Thu 06/02/03 at 21:33
Regular
"CHEESE RACING!!!!!"
as long as i get it before feb 14th so i can play it on my action replay thats ok.
but if its late ill have to wedge my foot firmly between the goblins buttocks very hard
Thu 06/02/03 at 21:33
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Heh, I got my Animal Crossing from Goblin, and it was perfect - came really quickly too.

Got my Freeloader from CA Games, so if anything goes wrong I'll go down and moan at them. I didn't want to buy the FL online in case something did go wrong, and I'd have to pay some stupid percentage to send it back.

AC is amazing. :-)
Thu 06/02/03 at 21:30
Regular
Thats goblin for ya
Thu 06/02/03 at 21:26
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Mine all worked fine.
Thu 06/02/03 at 21:20
Regular
"CHEESE RACING!!!!!"
hey whitestripes its been 8 days since my animal crossing order from goblin. i dont have it either. did u order by mail like me?
Thu 06/02/03 at 19:24
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Gangsta2002 wrote:
> the only game i want is zelda and i have a feeling it aint gonna work
> properly.

I wanted to import Zelda when I get either freeloader or action replay but i am havin second thoughts and i may just wait till may.. the main reason im getting an import player is for animal crossing.. according to a couple of you.. thats works fine.
jc
Thu 06/02/03 at 19:19
Regular
"hit the road jack"
I suppose all you can do is laugh.. *cries*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.