GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resident Evil XXX"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil'.
Wed 05/02/03 at 20:11
Regular
N.B This and the thing on Old Skool was written by me. So no noobs copy this and put it in vice city thread for some reason.

NOM review

24 resis ago, Capcom studios were bombed by a strange masked character whom after the bombings exclaimed "That was veeyeewtiful!". The resident evil trademark was quickly bought up by Infogrames, who carefully wh*red all the elements of resident evil so that no-one could tell the difference.

Its the 1st of December 2004 and the release date of the 30th Resident Evil game.

The camera went back to static after many casual Resi and champ manager inhalers commented that a real time camera confused them. Infogrames changed to the classic control system after realising that putting the player in control actually makes it a game. A player commented, "I'm dissapointed with infogrames, it's not scary now you can see where you're going and move where you want to."

The structure of all the games are then same, and all future games after 4 took place in the surprisingly large mansion in which 1 1xtra and 0 were set in.

Through development shots Resi 30 looked more realistic than life. Shortly, the game inverted everything and twisted all reason until the game argued itself out of its own existence. Now it just looks really real.

Infogrames finally said that 30 will be the final Resi game. Heres to hoping.

Being the final game, Infogrames have revealed that all questions that were never answered in previous Resi games (all of them) will be answered.

Playtest:

It is surprising how odd the mansion truly is. The owner seems to give himself a hard time by making most doors locked, opened through the completion of some obscure and unrelated puzzles such as (the goddes of fairy scale, place enemy of fairy on other side of scale to open door.) DELISHIMO 10/10

As expected, voice acting is terrible, but adds to the atmosphere. FANTASTIC 10/10.

Music is same synthesized rubbish! SCRUMMY 11/10.

Overall play test score: 31/30

Oddly enough, when we played it, no questions were actually answered, and last minute, Infogrames just admitted to make another sequel. Just like capcom!

Infogrames has failed to dissapoint again, and we can't wait for the sequel! BETTER NOT TELL YOUR GRAN! HAHAHAHA.

In the back of the magasine: NEXT ISSUE, FREE STICKERS THAT WILL GET ON YOUR MUMS NERVES! DON'T TELL YOUR GRAN!!!!(apparently silicon knights are developing another of their crazy original games)
Wed 05/02/03 at 21:05
Regular
"bit of a brain"
*casually explodes*
Wed 05/02/03 at 21:01
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
You are excused.
Wed 05/02/03 at 20:59
Regular
Excuse me whilst I find more entertainment playing the nose flute
Wed 05/02/03 at 20:59
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
Hooray.
Wed 05/02/03 at 20:58
Regular
"bit of a brain"
"In the back of the magasine: NEXT ISSUE, FREE STICKERS THAT WILL GET ON YOUR MUMS NERVES! DON'T TELL YOUR GRAN!!!!("

If the whole thing was like that, maybe.
Wed 05/02/03 at 20:57
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
Do I win extra GAD for poorest satire?
Wed 05/02/03 at 20:55
Regular
Poorest satire I've ever seen
Wed 05/02/03 at 20:54
Regular
"bit of a brain"
actually without the n.
Wed 05/02/03 at 20:53
Regular
"bit of a brain"
This is actualy genius.
Wed 05/02/03 at 20:51
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
Try reading the full article. It being a satire on NOM magazine. Sole purpose is mild humour.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.