GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Amusing Grix anecdote"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/01/02 at 18:42
Regular
Grix Thraves - a clever man? So you may think, but being staff here at SR gives you access to all sorts of things about you lot. For example, Grix has three accounts set up for UKchatforums.com, they are as follows:

1. Grix Thraves
2. Grix's Brain
3. Grixes Brain

The great one himself cannot even use punctuation, and he's so ashamed he felt the need to open a new account to hide it! Shocker!
Tue 15/01/02 at 00:50
Regular
"everyone says it"
VenomByte wrote:
> Personally, I only have the one account. I think it's a bit off to go posting
> under other accounts like that. You should all be ashamed.

That means I am the lowest of all lows :(
Tue 15/01/02 at 00:32
Regular
"..."
I too only have one account...as it's hard enough trying to get myself known with one name let alone more than one...look you can see me on the top posters in the last 30 days list and yet still no-one knows me...am I actually invisible???
Tue 15/01/02 at 00:18
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Personally, I only have the one account. I think it's a bit off to go posting under other accounts like that. You should all be ashamed.
Tue 15/01/02 at 00:08
Regular
"everyone says it"
*points to finger*

'1....2.... 3.... 4... 5.... 6.... 7... 8... 9 ....10... damn!'

I have had more than 10 names on about 4-6 accounts.

er-yes (mac 8600 and G4)
er-no (pc+G4two)
Toni (old imac)
Silver Rhino (office)
Sir Mixalot (college)

And I use them all, depending on where I am in London.
Mon 14/01/02 at 20:06
Regular
Easily pleased, it seems.

[We're now at Jim Carrey's home. Small, loads of tvs and stuff. Big Riddler thingy at the back.]
Mon 14/01/02 at 19:53
Regular
*sniff* Rejected by a daffodil sniffing, sheep chomping dragon lover............

Damn that made my day ;)
Mon 14/01/02 at 19:48
Regular
I've asked him about that. He just said that Bonus just wants to appear more popular than he really is by trying to be funny. He also said to tell me that you aren't.

His words.

[Batman is trapped in a safe of acid with a really irritating security guard.]
Mon 14/01/02 at 19:45
Regular
he pees on the lamp-post outside my house too, dirty little scamp........
Mon 14/01/02 at 19:25
Regular
Ant wrote:

"Heh, I always knew Grix would get found out for the fraud that he is."

Yeah, and people might just have thought that my brain does go out and travel Japan and kidnap Roger Moore, Ant... :0)
Mon 14/01/02 at 19:20
Regular
"I like cheese"
Heh, I always knew Grix would get found out for the fraud that he is. ;)

I have 2 accounts. This one, and where I'm called Addictive Teddies or Rumplestiltskin.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.