GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Amusing Grix anecdote"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/01/02 at 18:42
Regular
Grix Thraves - a clever man? So you may think, but being staff here at SR gives you access to all sorts of things about you lot. For example, Grix has three accounts set up for UKchatforums.com, they are as follows:

1. Grix Thraves
2. Grix's Brain
3. Grixes Brain

The great one himself cannot even use punctuation, and he's so ashamed he felt the need to open a new account to hide it! Shocker!
Mon 14/01/02 at 18:42
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Grix Thraves - a clever man? So you may think, but being staff here at SR gives you access to all sorts of things about you lot. For example, Grix has three accounts set up for UKchatforums.com, they are as follows:

1. Grix Thraves
2. Grix's Brain
3. Grixes Brain

The great one himself cannot even use punctuation, and he's so ashamed he felt the need to open a new account to hide it! Shocker!
Mon 14/01/02 at 18:49
Regular
Name my two accounts then ;)

And i have a theory that Ali and Mr Snuggly are the same person :D
Mon 14/01/02 at 18:53
Regular
lol!

Actually, I have a very intelligent excuse for this.

I do indeed have three accounts. :0)

However, I sometimes change my name for my own amusement. The last time was changing it from something to Stephen King, and then suddenly appearing to join in on the story writing teams.

However, I remembered changing the name, logged back in, and realised that the name had changed. So I changed it back to Grix's brain.

I, unfortunatly, had logged into the wrong account. I quit that, when back to the old one, and found Stephen King.

Then I realised that I couldn't change Stephen King back to Grix's Brain, because I had just changed the other one to it.

So I logged back on quickly, changed it to Grixes to remind me the next time, which I had used in the past, and went back to the other one, and changed Stephen King back to Grix's Brain.

And that's the honest truth. :0)
Mon 14/01/02 at 18:54
Regular
aha, Dringo the clever little man that he is, worked that all out for himself........

Anyway, that's a good one about Grix, but I must confess, that I too have a second account, it's under the name of Mariochu, but I wouldn't want to mention that and make Grix (and Game ;)) look even more stupid now, would I??
Mon 14/01/02 at 18:56
Regular
Fun you. Knew all along. :0)
Mon 14/01/02 at 19:00
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I have two accounts
I use this one and also had RuperWilliamSmith for that Extra GAD competition a while back.
Mon 14/01/02 at 19:02
Regular
Ah! That was you!

Thought that was Your Honour for a long time.
Mon 14/01/02 at 19:03
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I used to be Mr Sven. Honest.
Mon 14/01/02 at 19:04
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Not sure if it is still active or not. In fact Im going to go find out.
Mon 14/01/02 at 19:04
Regular
monkey_man wrote:
"I used to be Mr Sven. Honest."

Yup, you rule.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.