GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"European Gamecube Release Date Announced!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/01/02 at 17:37
Regular
The gaming world, well, at least the European Gamers are in joy today, after hearing that the Nintendo Gamecube's release date over here, has finally been announced.

It has confirmed on that the Gamecube will indeed be released on the 17th of March. Yup, 17th of March.

The shock announcement was made last night, about 1AM, when user nintendono1fan8993 of some American forums finally leaked out the Gamecube release date. He also confirmed that he does indeed work for Nintendo.

Here's a small snippet taken from what was announced last night.

"yeah i work 4 ninty! they're trying to keep that europen date all a bit quiet, but i know its being released on the 17th of march, but if anyone asks u wher u got it from, dont tell it wasme!!1 i'll get fired!"

When later asked what nintendono1fan8993 actually does in his job, he admitted to being a head designer person on a game, but doesn't know which one it is, because he's waiting to be assigned one.

Nintendo themselves have been contacted, but refuse to speak to us. Microsoft are said to be sceptical, Sony just laughed, and Martine McCutcheon revealed that she was excited at the news.
Tue 15/01/02 at 12:49
Regular
"I like cheese"
slave2games wrote:
> Weird Wonder wrote:
"I ordered robot wars for the PC as my only GAD win so
> far but I completed it in 2 days of getting it. Worth getting it free...
> wouldn't buy it though. It is too easy to complete if you come to think about
> it."

What possesed you to claim that game for your GAD win? Either you
> made a mistake, or really, really love Robot wars

Actually, Robot Wars on the PS2 is meant to be brilliant.
Tue 15/01/02 at 08:50
Regular
"not dead"
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> Yeah, when you do it it's a joke, but when I do it it's 'innappropriate'. Some
> justice.

No, when you do it, it's even funnier, because you work here, and people think that you're above that kind of thing.

To think I actually looked to see the 'exclusive news' that MGS3 had been announced.

:-)
Mon 14/01/02 at 20:47
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Weird Wonder wrote:
"I ordered robot wars for the PC as my only GAD win so far but I completed it in 2 days of getting it. Worth getting it free... wouldn't buy it though. It is too easy to complete if you come to think about it."

What possesed you to claim that game for your GAD win? Either you made a mistake, or really, really love Robot wars
Mon 14/01/02 at 20:43
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Hmm.

Whats that I smell..? Hmm...

Its LIES! I knew it. Gah.

Laugh if he did actually work for Nintendo. (And he got fired :-) )
Mon 14/01/02 at 19:56
Regular
""
gah!
Mon 14/01/02 at 19:51
Regular
Weird Wonder wrote:
"No offence but whoever wrote that nintendofan83.... has the typing age of a 3 year blind dog."

Yeah, I thought it was a bit weird myself.

[Batman just took over Twofaces helicopter, Two face jumped out, helicopter just cut up the statue of liberties face. I really don't like this film so far.]
Mon 14/01/02 at 19:44
Regular
""
Ant wrote:
Damn, I need Robot Wars. I'll have to do a few more reviews
> than my usual 1 per every 2 months.

I ordered robot wars for the PC as my only GAD win so far but I completed it in 2 days of getting it. Worth getting it free... wouldn't buy it though. It is too easy to complete if you come to think about it.
Mon 14/01/02 at 19:43
Regular
"¬_¬"
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> No, I merely jest.

-------------

My friend uses that word all the time. "Surely you jest" in his most gay and posh accent possible. Use a better word, like jape!!! I merely jape... Heh :D
Mon 14/01/02 at 19:40
Regular
""
No offence but whoever wrote that nintendofan83.... has the typing age of a 3 year blind dog.
Mon 14/01/02 at 19:28
Regular
"I like cheese"
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> Don't thank me, thank your brain. Actually, thank me.

I thank you also for the GAD you gave to Grandprix for the WWF Forum match. {:)

I'll thank Grandprix's brain too, as well as mine for making it all possible...;)

Damn, I need Robot Wars. I'll have to do a few more reviews than my usual 1 per every 2 months.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.