GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"And the Idiot Of The Day award goes to....."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/01/02 at 14:15
Regular
ME!

Oooops.

Had a couple of old computers at work. Had to take the best bits to make one half-usable machine. Did that. Tried to turn it on to install Windows NT.

Nothing.

Not a sausage.

Checked it was all connected properly, and yep, it was.

Thought the power supply might be knackered, so spent ages taking one out of another machine and then swapping them over.

Same, not a thing.

Had a word with mananger, only for him to open up the plug to see there was no fuse. Ooops.

Ah well.

I feel a bit of a t**, but Blockbuster have got by 2 DVDs get third free, so I'm going to treat myself to Arlington Road, Mean Streets, and probably Sleepers now.

Unless someone else can recommend another film instead?
Mon 14/01/02 at 20:37
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I am idiot of the year because I left a pizza in the oven for 40 minutes only to find 40 minutes later that I'd plugged in the kettle instead! I even took the tray to show my girlfriend that I could hold it, even though it should have been hot.
Mon 14/01/02 at 20:35
Regular
"¬_¬"
shaneo wrote:
> Weird Wonder wrote:
> Your back Shaneo! Sadly the godly #=B0p# has been
> banished. No more Godly wisdom
> for my half. So how are the ( . )( . )
> coming along then.

That's sad to hear :(

------------

And I was the first to notice he was back!!!! I said so last night. Look in one of the topics (I can't remember which) and you'll see. I salute you, shaneo!
Mon 14/01/02 at 20:34
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Weird Wonder wrote:
> Your back Shaneo! Sadly the godly #=B0p# has been banished. No more Godly wisdom
> for my half. So how are the ( . )( . ) coming along then.

That's sad to hear :(
Mon 14/01/02 at 20:18
Regular
"You've upset me"
Sleepers is a fantastic film.
Mon 14/01/02 at 20:17
Regular
""
Your back Shaneo! Sadly the godly #=B0p# has been banished. No more Godly wisdom for my half. So how are the ( . )( . ) coming along then.
Mon 14/01/02 at 20:13
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
I should be the idiot of the day! Meh!
Mon 14/01/02 at 18:41
Regular
"I like cheese"
Anyone seen Cube?? I saw the first half an hour, looked very good.
Mon 14/01/02 at 14:29
Regular
Yep, Mallrats is one of his best. Go for Clerks or Dogma, if they have them.
Mon 14/01/02 at 14:25
Regular
I *think* I saw Mallrats once.

That's one of his, isn't it?

Or am I thinking of someone else?
Mon 14/01/02 at 14:23
Regular
If they have LA Confidential, go for that. Grosse Point Blank didn't impress me that much. Have you seen any Kevin Smith films?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.