GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The title race"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/01/02 at 11:12
Regular
We've had 4 different leaders so far this year. (Arsenal, Leeds, Newcastle and Man Utd).

Can anyone rememner when there were so many teams with a realistic chance of winning at this stage?

I can remember a few 3 horse races, but there are 5 teams within a few points of each other, all could win it if they hit top form.

Some people might also include Chelsea in the title race, making 6 teams in it.

That's incredible.
Mon 02/01/12 at 11:32
Regular
Sorry, now cancelled.
Mon 04/02/02 at 20:47
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
liverpool might do it
Mon 04/02/02 at 18:29
Regular
"Whatever!"
We seem to do alright against the top teams but slip up against the lower teams!! Its that inconsistancy that could very well cost us the championship!! Still we have a great chance this year!!
Mon 04/02/02 at 13:02
Regular
The trophy is staying at Old trafford this season!

well...United are being presented with a replica of the trophy to credit thier dominance over the last few years and remarkable feat of winning it 3 years in a row...

Wenger still keeps insisting United will drop more points this season, which is true to an extent. We are very good against the crap teams but we really need to perform against the other title challengers. Still Arsenal and Leeds to play, need wins...If not to win the premiership then just to shut Wenger up...
Mon 04/02/02 at 11:37
Regular
"not dead"
Arsenal's draw was a bit of a shock. If they got those points, their game in hand could have put them top.

Leeds are lagging a little too far behind at the moment, but a couple of wins, who knows what might happen?

Newcastle are still right up there. They've got a good chance of a Champions League spot.

Man Utd are looking good again though, after a temporary blip against Liverpool and Middlesborough.

Best season in ages, given how open it all is!
Sun 03/02/02 at 14:39
Regular
"Whatever!"
That was an awesome result and great to see Heskey back on form!! We are right back in it with a great chance now - Come on you REDS!!!
Sun 03/02/02 at 14:39
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I'm just made up for Heskey, especially after the lean spell he's had. If we can just do that against the lower teams, we'd easily win the league
Sun 03/02/02 at 14:09
Pinching hurts!!!!!!
Sun 03/02/02 at 13:59
Regular
LEEDS 0 LIVERPOOL 4?! WTF?!

Somebody pinch me.

What the hell is going on here. Liverpool right back in it.
Tue 22/01/02 at 22:20
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Aww dammit.

We lost. Damn you Liverpool. (Saws legs off Liverpool players)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.