GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"how many games to you own?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/02/03 at 21:01
Regular
Well the title tells the story! How many ps2 games do you own? I own 17 games!
Tue 18/02/03 at 12:37
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
yeay me!
Tue 18/02/03 at 12:36
"Darkness, always"
I never actually said "chocolate", but looking at my previous post, you've managed to make it look very dirty indeed.
Tue 18/02/03 at 12:32
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz?
Tue 18/02/03 at 12:30
"Darkness, always"
i wasn't knocking you, fool. i was knocking the notion that 11 hours is a lot of tv. i'm typing with one hand, in case you're wondering why i'm not using capitals.

creamy-white centred aero in my other hand, melting swiftly over my fingers...
Tue 18/02/03 at 12:19
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Insane Bartender wrote:

> 11 and a half hours is a lot? Are you sick? I'm waiting for the day
> when I have all the LOTR and Star wars eps on DVD, and going for the
> Sci-Fi/Fantasy marathon.

I WAS BORED
Grrrrrrrrrrrr
and the Ogre really likes Bab5
Tue 18/02/03 at 12:17
"Darkness, always"
Emeralda wrote:
> 15 times 45, lets see thats around 11 and a half hours. Thats a lot of
> TV for one day! Tell me did you take bathroom breaks or watch them
> straight through?

11 and a half hours is a lot? Are you sick? I'm waiting for the day when I have all the LOTR and Star wars eps on DVD, and going for the Sci-Fi/Fantasy marathon.

That's some serious watching time.
Tue 18/02/03 at 09:37
Regular
"Raised from oblivio"
RosaIind wrote:
> Heh, well I don't watch TV too often. I go through Fads on
> programmes, and then watch them none stop. I watched the whole of
> cities of gold (14hours) in three days. Two of thoses I went to work
> as well.
>
> Have you got MSN?

I only really watch TV on Thursdays. I'd rather wait for a series to come out on box set and then watch it all in one go, rather then having to wait a week at a time just to see what happens next.

I do have MSN but since my sister used it and signed in with her username, it hasn't been working right and now it refuses to upgrade. I guess I'll have to totally delete it and start again. Its just finding the time to do it. I can be very lazy when it comes to doing things like that.
Tue 18/02/03 at 07:40
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Heh, well I don't watch TV too often. I go through Fads on programmes, and then watch them none stop. I watched the whole of cities of gold (14hours) in three days. Two of thoses I went to work as well.

Have you got MSN?
Mon 17/02/03 at 23:06
Regular
"Raised from oblivio"
RosaIind wrote:
> Are you suggesting I'm lying. I just checked the Ogre, and he
> confirms that we watched 15 episodes in a day. He says "It was a
> saturday". So there you go.

LOL. No I'm not suggesting that you are lying, I know it can be done. I watched all three Star Wars films back to back once and thats got to be around 9 to 10 hours (okay, so I fell asleep for a while during No. 2). Its just that nobodys ever admitted they can watch more TV then me. Good for you thats what I say, of course now I'm going to try and beat you, I have just got Stargate season 5 and I have a spare weekend coming up.
Mon 17/02/03 at 22:31
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Are you suggesting I'm lying. I just checked the Ogre, and he confirms that we watched 15 episodes in a day. He says "It was a saturday". So there you go.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.