GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This Made Me Laugh..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/02/03 at 21:43
Regular
I was walking down the road and a Ambulance went past with the sirens on and some fella who was walking the other direction from me said "why is he in a hurry", I burst out laughing and carried on walking.

People these days are quite stupid.
Thu 06/02/03 at 23:03
Regular
"Spanish Hardcore"
And some fella wanted to know why dont people take their Cats for walks?

some other dude:

what is in alchahol that gets you drunk?

Some one else:

Why do people wear clothes?

I felt like punching each one of these people, they are so dumb.
Thu 06/02/03 at 22:02
Regular
"Spanish Hardcore"
OK, I thought what the fella asked me was stupid but them, LOL, she must be a blonde.
Thu 06/02/03 at 21:56
Talking about stupid their is this one girl in my year who, until corrected thought these things plus some more i can't think of:

Chickens had their offspring in the water and she didn't know they had eggs.

Frankenstein was real but Einstein is made up.

Aspestos(don't know spelling) was a type of bat.

Most germans are Jews.

The holocaust was a type of party.

You can record a minidisc in your computer by inserting it into the floppy disk drive.

J Sainsburys stood for Junior Sainsburys.

All true.
Thu 06/02/03 at 21:54
Regular
"Spanish Hardcore"
LOL, I always find the old people doing funny/stupid things, they make me chuckle.
Thu 06/02/03 at 21:51
Regular
"Bicycle"
Lol... Yeah, that reminds me. This morning, I was waiting at the bus stop, next to a pair of traffic lights. Now, there was an old man, slightly hunched, wearing a small beige jacket and beige trousers. He walks half away across the road to the "island" in the middle. Now, a truck turns out of the side road towards the crossing, and the old guy starts legging it across the road, and the truck missing him by inches! It was so funny... I almost colapsed laughing...

[--Sylphetic--]
Thu 06/02/03 at 21:48
Regular
"Not a Jew"
That reminds me of my neighbour - while watching a barn burn down with 20ft flames that are realy high up in the sky he says to me - "Looks like its a fire"
Thu 06/02/03 at 21:43
Regular
"Spanish Hardcore"
I was walking down the road and a Ambulance went past with the sirens on and some fella who was walking the other direction from me said "why is he in a hurry", I burst out laughing and carried on walking.

People these days are quite stupid.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.