GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This Made Me Laugh..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/02/03 at 21:43
Regular
I was walking down the road and a Ambulance went past with the sirens on and some fella who was walking the other direction from me said "why is he in a hurry", I burst out laughing and carried on walking.

People these days are quite stupid.
Fri 07/02/03 at 00:31
Reminds me a bit of that aussie joke:-

Two aussie guys in the bush hours from anywhere drinking. One decides its time to take a leak in a bush but as he is going a snake bites him on his donger, worried he runs back to his mate and asks for help. His mate says 'i'll just get help on the radio in my yute' and he calls the doctor from his pickup whos hours away. The doc says to the mate 'if hes been bitten youll have to suck out the poison and quickly or he'll die'

The mate runs back to his bitten compadre and the snake bitten guy asks 'well what they say' his mate says 'umm he says your gonna die mate sorz'
Fri 07/02/03 at 00:10
"For the horde!!!!"
RoJ88 wrote:
> That reminds me of my neighbour - while watching a barn burn down with
> 20ft flames that are realy high up in the sky he says to me -
> "Looks like its a fire"

/sarcasum cap lock on

"your neighbour would make a great detective"

/sarcasum cap lock off
Thu 06/02/03 at 23:55
Regular
"Spanish Hardcore"
Why? wrote:
> LOL
>
> Well, it wasn't really my funniest all night, but the things people
> say are funny :D

Agreed.
Thu 06/02/03 at 23:47
LOL

Well, it wasn't really my funniest all night, but the things people say :D

I watched Friends earlier and that was the funniest of my night so far...

Why?
Thu 06/02/03 at 23:46
"For the horde!!!!"
blimy and humans are ment to be the most intellegent creatures on earth huh i think a sausage as a bigger IQ then them people you guys mensioned
Thu 06/02/03 at 23:40
Regular
"Spanish Hardcore"
Why? wrote:
> This topic made me laugh... People can be so stupid! :@
>
> ___________________________
>
> Why?

That was the funniest thing I have heard all night (n't)
Thu 06/02/03 at 23:24
This topic made me laugh... People can be so stupid! :@

Why?
Thu 06/02/03 at 23:20
Regular
This made me laugh. I'm seeing Feeder in Brixton and Inme are going to be there. I was walking with my friend discussing it when I said:

"It's nice to go and see two decent British bands"

He looked at me and said:

"Feeder aint British, they're welsh."
Thu 06/02/03 at 23:08
Regular
"That's right!"
Meh, that's nothing. At work, we get people to expect us to pay them money without us having their bank details. The amount of letters I have to send off because they haven't filled in forms properly is unbelievable... especially the Welsh.
Thu 06/02/03 at 23:07
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
"If you climb up that wall and fall off breaking your leg, don't come running to me!"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.