GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How idiotic a person can be."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game '007 James Bond Nightfire'.
Thu 06/02/03 at 22:16
Regular
Nightfire and Agent Under Fire are apparently better than:

Die Hard, Timesplitters 2, Resident Evil, Mario, and of course, will be better than Metroid. Acording to one my my GC owning friends.

Every one has more soul in its opening sequence than those two games. And Mario and Metroid are two of the best games of recent years, in my opinion.

Metroid has been hailed as best of all time.

So? Nightfire will be better.....more shooting.

Oh dear. :)
Fri 07/02/03 at 16:57
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I should have said "completed up to 007 mode" as it is pretty easy to complete 007 mode on the right stats! Sorry...
Fri 07/02/03 at 16:56
Regular
"the burning sky"
My GC owning mate, wont be getting,
Zelda, not his type of game
Metroid, he already has too many FPS, (IMO you can't have too many!)
And many others! (which i can't be arsed to type about)
Fri 07/02/03 at 16:56
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Oh, and the reason i didn;t put Metroid on the list was because i don't think I can call it a shoot em' up. I'd prefer, Shoot Em' Up Adventure.

And is there anyone else here who has got all the cheats on Goldeneye and completed it on 007 mode more than 3 times? If so, you rule, as do I : > )
Fri 07/02/03 at 16:53
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
LOL! I'm another, my mate reckons that Nightfire and Agent Under Fire are better than Goldeneye!!! In case you didn't know Goldeneye is my favourite game ever, so i hit him!

In my opinion there are only a few Next-Gen shooters that can compare...Timesplitters 2, Halo and possibly Die Hard...
Fri 07/02/03 at 15:23
Regular
Well, I only liked one James Bond game and that was Goldeneye the others just seemed to try and repeat it or just didn't get anywhere. I have to admitt Nightfire looks really good but i cant say it plays that good though.

shame.
Fri 07/02/03 at 15:14
"For the horde!!!!"
not played ether of them
Thu 06/02/03 at 22:38
Regular
Agent Under Fire? Agent Under Bloody Fire? Nightfire's respectable, not great, but is alright - but Agent Under Fire? Get yourself some friends with a brain, Cyclone ;).
Thu 06/02/03 at 22:37
Regular
"everyone says it"
Metroid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*faints*
Thu 06/02/03 at 22:25
Regular
Yet another tragic example

*shakes head*
Thu 06/02/03 at 22:24
Regular
Thats the same with my mate, he got "James bond agent under fire" and he claims its the best. But i know its bad and he just doesn't want to admitt it because he waited ages for it and spent alot of his dosh on it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.