GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Naughty me."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/02/03 at 22:39
Regular
I bought a GameCube!

Oooooooo purdy.
Fri 07/02/03 at 20:35
Regular
"Bicycle"
Ugh. GC. I want one. But my Dreamcast is all that I need so er... Blah. I love my PS2 too, as I love my PSone and N64. But I do so love my DC. Ah well, be interesting and argue about whether purple is better than black, how many shades of black there are (by the way, the blackest black is soo expensive. If you wanted a coat of it, it would set you back ooh... £1,000,000,000) and whether Iain whatever or Denise Van Outen is better.
Fri 07/02/03 at 20:23
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I know the programme you mean, but...I ...can't...remember.
Aha!
The 11 o clock show.
Fri 07/02/03 at 20:15
Regular
Van Outen was good to look at and also quite funny. Kelly Brook was just amazing too look at.

Iain Lee used to do the the program with Ali G on it originally and also that crapp games show that was on channel 4.
Fri 07/02/03 at 20:13
Regular
"bit of a brain"
How did I know that?
Iain Lee is a fool.
But a hilarious fool.
Fri 07/02/03 at 20:13
"Uzi Lover"
Yes it is Iain Lee, I seen him on something else before but I just can't remember. People like that they usually get off Channel 5's Milkshake which is shown in the mornings.

Van Outen should be back on morning TV. It was the only reason I got up in the morning and it kept me up throughout the day ;-)

I was on the Big Breakfast once, done a Balldog pose.
Fri 07/02/03 at 20:10
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Is it Iain Lee?
Iain Lee is hilariouly an idiot.
Fri 07/02/03 at 20:09
"period drama"
Yeah, bring back Vaughn and Van Outen (both spelt wrong?)
Oh, lean foward baby.
Fri 07/02/03 at 20:06
"Uzi Lover"
Spice is for Mexicans and is actually 'Orange' but that wouldn't go down to well would it.

I saw that new shade of Black thing on RISE. They've ruined that programme by putting that stupid bloke on it, he's not even funny. Bring back the Big Breakfast anyday.
Fri 07/02/03 at 20:06
Regular
If I was you i'd cancel the GAD claim for Starfox and get something decent, the game is a major stinkuss.

You'd have been better off not claiming a game and instead claiming gangreen or leprosy, believe me you'd have more fun.
Fri 07/02/03 at 20:05
"period drama"
Did you know 'they' (scientists?) have created a new black which is 25 shades darker than the black we have now.
???

It was on Rise (ha! what pre-school crapness) so is probably a load of bull.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.