GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Metroid Fusion Power Bomb woes..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metroid Fusion'.
Fri 07/02/03 at 10:56
Regular
I nearly have %100 in Metroid Fusion but I can't get the last power bomb enhancement. In sector 6, there is a small room inside a big room. It's above a save point on the map. Do you know where I mean, or should I try and explain more? Anyway, there's a ramp and a long run-up. Help would be appreciated.

Locky
Fri 07/02/03 at 10:56
Regular
"Omnipresent"
I nearly have %100 in Metroid Fusion but I can't get the last power bomb enhancement. In sector 6, there is a small room inside a big room. It's above a save point on the map. Do you know where I mean, or should I try and explain more? Anyway, there's a ramp and a long run-up. Help would be appreciated.

Locky
Fri 07/02/03 at 10:59
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
I dont Know where you mean but..
from what you said, the ramp and the long run indicates the use of the boost run thingy.
Try that.
Fri 07/02/03 at 11:01
Regular
"Omnipresent"
Yeah, but the blocks that need to be destryoed are lateral on a platform...

Locky
Fri 07/02/03 at 11:04
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
Call me stupid but does lateral mean the same as horizontal?
If it does are the blocks above or below the stated ramp/run-up?
Fri 07/02/03 at 11:05
Regular
"Omnipresent"
Yeah, horizontal...
Fri 07/02/03 at 11:05
Regular
"Omnipresent"
at the top
Fri 07/02/03 at 11:14
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
Then it may be a case of jumping while boosting so that you reach the blocks in a boost state.
Sorry i cant help proporly but i dont know whereabouts you are, I will next month as i'll be tryin' for 100% in the run-up to Primes release.
Fri 07/02/03 at 11:15
Regular
"Omnipresent"
How do you charge when you jump?
Fri 07/02/03 at 11:18
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
Run until you boost then jump and you'll still be "boosting" during the jump.
Fri 07/02/03 at 11:19
Regular
"Omnipresent"
ah, I'll try that. I tried for a completion time under 2.30 hours, but I got %98 (I think) and 4 hours!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.