GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Metroid Fusion Power Bomb woes..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metroid Fusion'.
Fri 07/02/03 at 10:56
Regular
I nearly have %100 in Metroid Fusion but I can't get the last power bomb enhancement. In sector 6, there is a small room inside a big room. It's above a save point on the map. Do you know where I mean, or should I try and explain more? Anyway, there's a ramp and a long run-up. Help would be appreciated.

Locky
Tue 11/02/03 at 18:08
Regular
so, did you try it? It's called the shinespark
YOu push down while boosting, you stop and flash, then you push the direction and jump. BOOM.
Tue 11/02/03 at 13:29
Regular
"Omnipresent"
MOFO is an acronym of Mother Fu**er. I don't mean offence to you, Tphi:)
Tue 11/02/03 at 13:28
Regular
"Omnipresent"
TÞhi wrote:
> gerrid wrote:
> gavin you dirty mofo.
>
> whats a mofo? i thought most of your pointless words had meanings, but
> I am stumped on this one.

Mother Fu**er
Sat 08/02/03 at 13:07
Regular
WHen boosting, push diagonally downwards on the D-Pad, you'll stop dead in your tracks but will be flashing still, so jump then. If you've played super metroid and you've seen the bird thing (The one that you freed from the Habitation deck, then you'll know what I'm talking about) It's called the super jump, and you keep going upwards till you hit an impassible wall as far as I can remember.
Fri 07/02/03 at 23:24
Regular
"thursdayton!"
gerrid wrote:
> gavin you dirty mofo.

whats a mofo? i thought most of your pointless words had meanings, but I am stumped on this one.
Fri 07/02/03 at 22:52
Regular
"bit of a brain"
gavin you dirty mofo.
Fri 07/02/03 at 21:25
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Nivag. You sir, are a git. If you have nothing decent to say, then really go away. Otherwise, I'll get Gerrid and his big Mofo stick, and you don't really want to run into that, I can assure you...
Fri 07/02/03 at 21:20
Regular
try pressing all the buttons at once, then shake your GBA vigorously for 30 seconds. Once you've done that scrape the front screen on some concrete for 10 seconds whilst pouring a whipped egg down the cartridge slot (very tricky). Leave 1-2 days on the bird table (make sure there are plenty of nuts - bread - biscuit etc so the GBA gets a good pecking).
There you have it! RESULT!!!
Fri 07/02/03 at 11:44
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
Lose the capital P and theres another c in there somewhere!

Sorry I could'nt be any real help.
Fri 07/02/03 at 11:42
Regular
"Omnipresent"
Anyone who knows the definate answer, leave a message here. Thanks for trying Plasticoated.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.