GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Magazines..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/02/03 at 11:42
Regular
As Nintendo Gamecube owners and fans what magazines do you read?

I personally am subscribing to NGC, and I occasionally get Official Nintendo magazine, but have never sampled Cube or G-Force.
I am also an Edge reader.

What are your opinions?
Fri 07/02/03 at 20:06
Regular
Maverick42 wrote:
> I think NOM's the best GCN magazine, with NGC a very close second.
> CUBE and G-Force are just rubbish. As for multiformat, GamesTM whips
> Edge with a very large belt.

I agree Edge doesn't come close to how good game is GamesTM
Fri 07/02/03 at 19:59
Regular
I think NOM's the best GCN magazine, with NGC a very close second. CUBE and G-Force are just rubbish. As for multiformat, GamesTM whips Edge with a very large belt.
Fri 07/02/03 at 19:14
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
edge is cool, it has some nice features in it that make a good read. NGC has gotta be the best cube magazine, as its the most proffesional and i like the way they do everything, cube is pretty good aswell, but i get bored with it after ive scanned through everything. With ngc and edge, you can go back to the same reviews and articles, and somehow, still be able to read them and notice things you missed and not get bored - which is a good thing.
Fri 07/02/03 at 17:40
Regular
i will get a copy then :)
Fri 07/02/03 at 17:33
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Josh8899 wrote:
> I get nintendo official, g force cos I like the dvd free with it and
> cube somtimes. Whats "Edge" like?

Then u miss out on the best mag available, NGC...
Fri 07/02/03 at 12:12
Regular
I get nintendo official, g force cos I like the dvd free with it and cube somtimes. Whats "Edge" like?
Fri 07/02/03 at 11:48
Regular
"hit the road jack"
pretty much the same as yours.. except i occasionally read CUBE aswell.
Fri 07/02/03 at 11:42
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
As Nintendo Gamecube owners and fans what magazines do you read?

I personally am subscribing to NGC, and I occasionally get Official Nintendo magazine, but have never sampled Cube or G-Force.
I am also an Edge reader.

What are your opinions?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.