GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Does freeloader version 1.6 work with all import games properly then?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/02/03 at 13:10
Regular
Sat 08/02/03 at 08:41
Regular
"the burning sky"
I only want freeloader for animal crossing, i can wait for all other UK releases, unless there are some special ones which dont make it from the USA. But other than that my £23 copy of animal crossing should be arriving shortly... oh yeah and my freeloader of course!
Sat 08/02/03 at 01:07
Regular
No you won't need to keep buying... you will eventually but Datel used to come up with new codes... so a new code would allow you to play an import game that would normally reject the freeloader. After a year the new code will become useless and a new one will be needed.

But other than Animal Crossing there is nothing I'd use it for.
Fri 07/02/03 at 23:56
Regular
]-[ØM€® B€€® §ØL!!D wrote:
> Just before i order AC, can i confirm that Freeloader doesnt come with
> a memory card thing. Also does AC run fine with Freeloader, that is
> all thanks...

Yes and yes.

Animal Crossing runs fine with botrh versions of Freeloader.
Fri 07/02/03 at 23:38
Regular
I've ordered Action Replay (Freeloader + Cheat code thing) and Animal Crossing. I know people have said that DVDboxoffice is slow but it's cheap, and that's all that matters to me at the moment! :-)

Having said that, they probably don't accept Visa Electron...
Fri 07/02/03 at 23:34
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Yeah Freeloader is just a disc.
Fri 07/02/03 at 22:27
Regular
"the burning sky"
Just before i order AC, can i confirm that Freeloader doesnt come with a memory card thing. Also does AC run fine with Freeloader, that is all thanks...
Fri 07/02/03 at 22:17
Regular
We can only hope that it will work well
Fri 07/02/03 at 19:53
Regular
Parr wrote:
> So are you gonna have to spend £20 to get each version of
> freeloader?

No that's just guess work, there'll be a few games in the future that wont work on Freeloader 1.6 I predict but for the most part it'll work fine.
Fri 07/02/03 at 19:18
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
most likely :( Just get an import cube, if you do have to get every version, buit the time you've bought 5 top games, and spent £100 onthe freeloaders, you could have had your own imported cube for about the same anyway.
Fri 07/02/03 at 18:30
Regular
"^_^"
So are you gonna have to spend £20 to get each version of freeloader?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.